1 Day Halong Cruise from Hanoi **Cruise, Kayak & Caves
By Dragonfly Cruise
At a Glance
At a Glance
Choose this if
Special Seafood lunch (Vegetarian/ Halal/ Muslim available on request)
Kayaking trip or Bamboo boat in 40 minutes
Professional English-speaking tour guide
Entrance fees to Halong Bay and Cave visits
1 free bottle of water
Pick up and drop off at your Hotel in the Old Quarter of Hanoi.
Round-trip shuttle-bus transfers via highway from Hanoi Old Quarter
Drinks by orders
Pick up outside Hanoi Old Quarter
Pick-ups from Airbnbs & homestays
Dragonfly only picks up from hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter (not hotels outside of Old Quarters or homestays, Airbnbs or other non managed properties in Old Quarter). If your hotel is outside of Old Quarter or you are staying in an Airbnb, please meet at Dragonfly's office at 03 Gia Ngu str, Hoan Kiem dist, Hanoi.
Today you'll take a day trip around stunning Halong Bay in a traditional wooden junk boat
- 07:45am - Pick-up at
- 07:45 - 08:15 am: Pick-up at hotel in the Old Quarter
- 12:15 pm: Arrive in Halong City Tourist Wharf.
- Board a traditional wooden junk and head into the bay.
- Enjoy a fresh seafood lunch (vegetarian available if requested) on the way out.
- Enjoy the limestone cliffs and islets along the way - learn more about the interesting names given to these islands: Stone Dogs Island, Duck Island, Finger Island, Incense Burner Island, and Fighting Cocks Island, the symbol of Halong Bay.
- Head to Thien Cung Cave (Heavenly Palace Grotto), a magnificent and must-visit cave. Explore their huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds.
- Enjoy 45-minutes of Kayaking or Bamboo boat around the islands and bask in the charm of this natural paradise.
- 04:30pm : Return to Halong tourist wharf, where your vehicle is waiting to take you back to Hanoi.
- 8:15 pm: The trip ends at your hotel
- 08:00pm - Drop-off at