2-day Longhouse Trip with Kayaking
By The Rucksack
Choose this if...
Return transfer to your hotel in Kuching
Meals & bottled water
Semmenggoh Wildlife Centre entrance fee
Private accommodation in homestay with fan (non-ensuite)
Customary token gift from the visitor to the longhouse - usually this costs 25-50RM per visitor
Today you'll get to enjoy wildlife and immerse in local life as well!
- Morning: View orang utans at Semggoh Wildlife Centre, drive through the countryside, kayaking, swimming in a waterfall
- Afternoon: Lunch at Kampung Danu, herb trail, kayaking
- Evening: Head to longhouse, meet local host, enjoy traditional delicacies
Today you'll get to travel back in time as you immerse yourself fully in the traditional way of life of the Bidayuh tribe.
- Morning: Longhouse tour, learn about Bidayuh tribe's traditional ways of life
- Afternoon: Easy stroll to the hot springs, fishing, or swimming in the mountain stream, or jungle trek to waterfall viewpoints, lunch and depart