3D2N Private Standard Boat Charter Boat (6 persons)
By Komodo Leisure
Return transport from Labuan Bajo airport or your hotel in Labuan Bajo
Meals and water
2 nights dorm-style AC accommodation on boat
English speaking guide
Komodo National Park fees & ranger fee. Foreigner: IDR 460,000/pax /day (weekday), IDR 535,000/pax/day (weekend), local: IDR 265,000/pax/day (weekday), IDR 267,500/pax/day (weekend) paid in Komodo National Park
Meet your guide
See Komodo dragons at Rinca Island, visit Kalong Island and snorkel at Pink Beach.
- Morning (~8:30am): Departure from Labuan Bajo
- Afternoon: Visit Rinca, trek to see Komodo dragons. Sail to Kalong Islands and Snorkel and swim. Later head to Pink Beach, snorkel and swim or simply relax.
- Dine and overnight on boat.
Today you'll get to trek in Komodo Island and snorkel at Manta Point.
- Morning: Begin trek in Komodo Island
- Afternoon: Boat transfer to Manta Point, swim with Mantas.
- Later head to Kawang Island. Enjoy picturesque sunset.
- Dine and overnight in boat.
This is a private boat charter so pick-up and drop-off can be flexible and tailored to your desired itinerary.