3 Day Open Water Cert by iDIVE KOMODO
Meet your guide
You will learn theory, skill and gear introduction
- 7 Am or 8 AM Meet at Dive Shop and You will watch digital video material of Risk Awareness and Open Water Course, also there be Knowledge Reviews that need to be done.
Confine water session
- 7 or 8 AM meet at the Dive shop and Leave Labuan Bajo
- 10 AM You will be doing this session together with the Instructor at a calm dive site that they use as a training site.
- The instructor will be there to assist you to prepare the Confined Water Session and also practice the underwater skills with you.
- 6 PM Arrive in Labuan Bajo
- Dive equipment (including tank and weights)
- Diver course manual, log book and certification card
- Dive Instructor
- Return water transfer from Labuan Bajo harbour to dive sites in Komodo National Park
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and snacks)
- Coffee, tea and drinking water
- Any entrance fees to Rinca Island or Komodo Island. As the dive locations will depend on weather conditions on the day, it is unclear at the time of booking whether your dive will take place around Rinca or Komodo Island. If you will be diving there, an additional per person entrance fee of IDR 175,000 (US$ 12.50) on weekdays and IDR 250,000 (US$ 18) on weekends will be payable.