2D1N Halong Bay Cruise - Stylish Boutique Boat, Green Fuels, Yummy Cocktails
By Secret Halong Cruise
Return transport from Hanoi Old Quarter
1 night's stay in private AC cabin
Experienced English speaking guide
Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
All meals on board
Activities such as tai chi class, kayaking, fishing, swimming and hiking
Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues
2 bottles of mineral water in cabin
On board insurance
Transport outside of Hanoi Old Quarter
Meet your guide
Secret Halong Cruise
Today you'll get to fish at one of the biggest and most beautiful caves in Halong Bay.
Accommodation: Secret Halong Cruise Boat - Deluxe Room
- 8:00am: Depart from Hanoi Old Quarter
- 12:30pm: Embark on cruise ship at Tuan Chau Port
- 1pm: Lunch
- 4:30pm: Kayaking and fishing at Trong Cave. Trong (or ‘Drum’) Cave has a tragic folklore associated with it. Local legend tells the story of a fisherman who took refuge in Trong Cave during a storm. His lover was hiding in the cave just opposite from Trong Cave, but he died before he was able to reach her.
- 6pm: Enjoy sunset
- 7pm: Dinner on sundeck
- 8:30pm: Squid fishing
Today you'll get to explore Titov Island, famed for its romantic beaches and panoramic views of Halong Bay.
- 6am: Taichi course
- 7am: Breakfast
- 8am: Swimming and hiking at Titov Island. Hike up to the viewpoint on Titov Island. It’s an easy-moderate hike with 426 steps and handrail in parts. Once at the viewpoint, you’ll be rewarded with one of the most iconic views of Halong Bay – a panoramic view of the bay and numerous boats dotted about.
- 10:30am: Brunch
- 11:30am: Return to port
- 4pm: Return to Hanoi Old Quarter
The above timings are approximate and exact time will be confirmed at the time of booking.