Shimla Heritage Walk
By Summit Safari
Choose this if...
Light refreshments (juice, chocolate, chips) / tea and snacks
Guides will meet them at their hotels if they are along mall road
The most imposing and attractive structures which include castles, temple, herit age hotels, banks and government offices are the highlights of this walk. They are some of the best examples of British Architecture of the era and reveal history and various interesting stories of the glorious past. They will compel you to glance at them from every angle. A brief description of some of them is given here.
- 09:30 AM: Pick up at guest's hotel
- 10:00 AM: Walk to Christ Church
- 10:30 AM: Visit historical and heritage buildings (including gaiety theatre, General Post Office, Bantony, Betink’s Castle, Imperial Bank, Railway Board Building, Gorton Castle, Knockdrin, Kennedy Cottage, Sanatorium, Cecil Hotel, Inverarm)
- 01:30 PM: Arrive at Viceregal Lodge
- 2:00 PM: Finish at guest's hotel