10-Day Spiti Valley Jeep Trip by Devil on Wheels
Meet your guide
Devil on Wheels
Enjoy the breathtaking views along the way and get the opportunity to do some sightseeing at Shimla during lunch!
- Lunch at Shimla
- Dinner at Negi Dhabha, Narkanda
The quaint little town called Sangla will win you over, thanks to its immense charm and personality. You’ll fall in love with the light-heartedness of Sangla Valley and that soul of adventure it within itself. Naturally rich, thought-provokingly deep, Sangla Valley lies perched on slopes near the carries banks of Baspa River. One house atop the next, Sangla offers the quintessential Himachali experience.
- Lunch at Rampur / Jeori
Today you will get the opportunity to visit Kamru fort at Chitkul, this tower like fort was built thousands of years ago and is inhabited by hundreds of thousands of gods and goddesses. After which, there will also be a photo taking opportunity at the thrilling suicide point at Roghi
- Kamru Fort
- Sunrise and sunset at Kapla
- Photo taking opportunity at suicide point, Roghi
Today as you continue your journey and feast your eyes on the views of the Khab Confluence, Leo Purgyal views and the Nako Lake, the most interesting part of the trip would be to view the 500 year old mummy at Giu Viillage
- Khab Confluence and Leo Purgyal views
- Lunch and visit Nako Lake
- Visit 500-year-old mummy at Giu Village
Today you would get to visit an array of cultural sites, from Tabo Monastery, meditation caves, Dhanker Monastery and Dhanker lake. To top it off you would get to enjoy the picturesque views of Pin valley
- Visit: Tabo Monastery, Meditation caves, Dhanker Monastery, Dhanker lake, Pin Valley
Enjoy the views
- Lunch at Kaza
- Visit Ki Monastery and Village
- Drive to Gette
- Tashigang Village
Enjoy today's views
- Langza: Chau Chau Kang Nelda & Maitrey Statue
- Komik: Tanggyud Monastary
- Hikkim: World's Highest Post Office
Enjoy the beautiful drive from Kaza to Kunzum pass
- Drive from Kaza to Kunzum pass
- Evening walk around Chandratal lake
- Meals at losar dhabha
Today you could opt to do some morning reflections in Chandratal before you embark on a crazy drive to Gramphu and end off the day with the start of a new day, by having breakfast at Battal Chandra.
- Start from Chandratal
- Drive to Gramphu
- Breakfast at Battal Chandra.
- Vehicle for the trip
- Meals: Morning Tea, breakfast and dinner
- Cultural Festivals
- Trekking gears and guide
- Flight or travel expenses to reach Chandigarh and/Or Back
- VISA expenses if any
- Travel or Medical Insurance.
- Any medical emergency or rescue cost.
- Photography equipment of any kind.
- Other costs added to the trip due to road blockage, Snowfall, Political unrest or landslide
- Any tips and gratuities to staff.
- Extra meals (e.g. Lunch), visits and activities not indicated.
- Items of personal nature, including alcoholic beverages, laundry, and telephone calls.
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Entry fee to the monastery or any other activities.
Return transport included
Taxi number and driver contact details will be provided 3-7 days prior
to the trip