Back to South Gili Islands Snorkelling
Secret Island Trip
By Lombok Private Tours
Price from USD$69.29 IDR969.032,34 per person
Less is more! On this trip, you'll get to experience the most uninhabited areas of Lombok. You are assured of a private, intimate and refreshing experience as you get in touch with nature in its truest, rawest form.
English speaking driver/ guide
Air-conditioned vehicle with up to 6 seats
Fuel and parking fees
Private speed boat
Snorkel equipment rental
Same Price as What You’d Find Locally
Free Date Change ~ 3 Days Before
Low Carbon Footprint
Always Available to Chat
Guaranteed Trip Even with 1 Guest
Meet your guide
Lombok Private Tours
Owned by Pak Ali, a local from Lombok, and his wife from Holland. They also own a souvenir shop in Senggigi and love showing travellers their home in Lombok.
2 years experience
Trips available daily
If you require an earlier date, please request to book.
Please note that this is a sample itinerary and may be subject to change depending on weather conditions.
Day 1: Hotel - Harbour - Gili Rengit - Gili Layar - Gili Nanggu - Gili Kedis - Harbour - Pottery Village - Hotel
Today you will be snorkelling at uninhabited South Gili Islands with untouched beaches and end the day by visiting a traditional pottery village.
- 08:00 - Pick up from hotel - drive to South West Harbour
- 10:30 - Board local boat to Gili Layar, passing by Gili Gede and pearl farms on the way
- 11:00 - Stop off at Gili Rengit first to snorkel
- 12:00 - Continue on to Gili Layar to snorkel, relax and have your lunch here.
- 14:00 - Board boat to Gili Nanggu to snorkel
- 15:00 - Snorkel at Gili Kedis (uninhabited)
- 16:00 Head back to harbour, visit pottery village
- 18:00 - Drop-off at Hotel
Other Things to Know
Cancellation and Exchange Policy
Flexible cancellation policy
You can be fully refunded for cancellations at least 7 days before the adventure start date. Other cancellations will not be refunded.
Flexible Date Policy
You can change your trip date once for free up to 3 days before your trip. Any date change will be subject to availability, and will not count as a cancellation.
Packing list for the trip
Change of clothes