7-Day Sandakphu Summit Trekking by Darjeeling Treks & Tours
Meet your guide
Darjeeling Treks & Tours
While travelling from the finishing point, the journey has scenic views of the forested areas and beautiful valleys to admire
- After breakfast final transfer to NJP / IXB / Siliguri where you shall be taking your last flight or rail back to your hometown.
While travelling to the starting point, the journey has scenic views of the forested areas and beautiful valleys to admire
- - Meeting with the desired representative at the railway's station or the airport
- - Transferred to the starting part of the trek.
- - 4 hours of the scenic road and beautiful valleys.
- - Cross the forested area of Maneybhanjang before you reach your starting point.
- - After reaching the point, rest in your allotted hut and relax for the adventure to follow.
uphill to Phalut Top to see the most beautiful sunrise over the Himalayas and reaching the Singalila Pass,
- - The morning starts with uphill to Phalut Top, which should take around 3 hours of continuous trekking.
- - The trek proceeds towards Gorkhey which should take another 5 hours and passes through the scenic forest blessed with rare birds which can be found here.
- -Night stay here itself.
The trek passes through some beautiful villages like Samanden and Rammam.
- Altogether this trip should take around 6 hours of trekking and after breakfast we head towards Srikhola, our next phase. The trek passes through some beautiful villages like Samanden and Rammam. The descend then starts towards the Srikhola bridge and the stay for the night here itself.
Trek from Tonglu to Kalapokhri, includes walking through the vintage and beautiful hamlets like Joubari and Gairibas
- - Breakfast
- - Trek from Tonglu to Kalapokhri.
- - Entry in to the Singhalila National park area after valid permits received.
- - The day ends after you reach the base camp at Kalapokhri
- - Overnight stay here.
The trek is supposed to take around 3 hours and it is a viewpoint too providing majestic views of the surrounding Himalayas
- - Early morning trek begins and the end point for the day would be Sandakphu (11928ft).
- - The trek is supposed to take around 3 hours and it is a viewpoint too providing majestic views of the surrounding Himalayas.
- - You shall be lucky enough to view the top four out of five highest peaks in the world called Lhotse ( 8501m), Everest ( 8848m) and Makalu (8475m) of the Nepal Himalayas and the huge Kanchenjunga Massif (8586m).
- - Overnight stay in Sandakphu itself.
Picturesque trails and majestic mountain views
- - The day starts after breakfast and the duration for the whole trek should take around 7 hrs.
- - The trek to Phalut starts along the natural trails along the Singalila range.
- - The way is gifted with Snow peaked mountain views and high altitude green surroundings.
- -Overnight stay at Phalut in trekkers’ hut / tent.
- Meal Plan
- Local Guide
- Food during transit
- Any kind of emergency evacuation charges
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions
- Entry fee and Camera fee (if you have a camera)
Where you'll be staying
- Double Bed
- Shared Bathroom
- Shared Bathroom