Back to Annapurna Base Camp Trek
10-Day Annapurna Base Camp Trekking
By Friendly Trekkers Adventure
10 days 9 nights
Price from USD$963 NPR106,604.10 per person
Annapurna Base Camp trek binds many different topographies and brings you close to the base of 6000 to 8000 meter peaks. This trek is one of the best treks with lots of up-hills and down-hills. It goes very close to Mount Annapurna. From the base camp you will see 360 degree panoramic view of Mt. Annapurna, fishtail, Tent peak, Glacier Dom, Annapurna south, Annapurna III, etc.
Permits & TIMs
Food - Breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea/coffee
Tips for guide and porter
Same Price as What You’d Find Locally
Free Date Change ~ 3 Days Before
Low Carbon Footprint
Always Available to Chat
Guaranteed Trip Even with 1 Guest
Meet your guide
Friendly Trekkers Adventure
Friendly Trekkers Adventure is a family run trekking company by trekkers for trekkers. These guys have heaps of experience and have also started a homestay project in the village where they're from. working with tourists for many years, they are determined to offer experiences that do not showcase a "decorated culture" and really gives a window to travellers to the true face of local culture and natural resources.
Basic English, Fluent English
Trips available daily
If you require an earlier date, please request to book.
Please note that this is a sample itinerary and may be subject to change depending on weather conditions.
Day 1: Pokhara to Nayapool (by car) to Ghandruk
- Travel from Pokhara to Nayapool (1.5 HRS)
- Start your trek on the route from Nayapool to Ghandruk (6 HRS)
- Trek along rivers and mountain farms and the Kymche Waterfall which is exactly in the middle between Nayapul and Ghandruk.
Day 2: Ghandruk to Chhomrong 2200m 6h
- Climb up to Kimrungdanda (1 HR)
- Along the way, there are great views of Annapurna South, Himchuli, Fishtail Mountain (Machhapuchhre) and Gangapurna.
- Next, it’s a steep descent takes us to the KimrongKhola.
- After another steep ascent from KimrongKhola to ChereDanda,
- Gentle walk to Chhomrong
- Chhomrong is a beautiful village located on the lap of the giant Annapurna massif.
Day 3: Chhomrong to Dovan 2600m 6h
- The trail descends via a stone staircase and then crosses the ChhomrongKhola.
- We climb till Sinuwa.
- After Sinuwa passing through forests of bamboo, rhododendron and oak arrives Bamboo.
- From Bamboo we walk some up and down 1.5 hours to Dovan.
Day 4: Dovan to Deurali 3200m 5h
- Start trail above the river through bamboo, oak and rhododendron forests.
- Cross two small rivers over small bridges.
- The trail follows along the Modi River.
- There is also the possibility of seeing a variety of species of wildlife such as wild pig, deer and langoors.
Day 5: Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) 4130m 6h
- Trek to Machhapuchre Base Camp (MBC).
- Travel to ABC
- We will face with the snow boulders melting and forming small rivers with having sensational views of the near-vertical south face of Annapurna towering above the sanctuary.
Day 6: Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo 2400m 8h
- Watch the magnificent sunrise over the Himalayas from Annapurna Base Camp.
- Start descending from Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo back through Machhapuchre Base Camp, Deurali, Dovan and reach Bamboo
- Watch the waterfalls that drop down from a high point to the rocks below.
Day 7: Bamboo to Hot spring 1600m 6h
- After breakfast we hike up to Sinuwa than down to chhomrongkhola. Then again we ascend on the thousand stony steps taking us to Chhomrong. From Chomrong, we further descend to Jhinudanda. Upon arrival at Jhinudanda, we get opportunity to enjoy hot springs lying just a 20 mins down from Jhinudanda.
Day 8: Hot spring to Tolka 1700m 5h
- Jhinu Danda to Tolka via Landruk trek distance is 9.9 km / 6.1 miles. It takes 5 to 6 hours to reach Tolka from Jhinu Danda crossing Chhomrong khola and Modi khola via New Bridge, Himalpani and Landruk Nepal. Elevation of Tolka village is in 1700 meters above sea level. The area is mostly populated by Gurung and Magar ethnic groups who demonstrate their warm and fascinating culture.
Day 9: Tolka to Australian camp 2060m 5h
- Ascend uphill towards Bichhik. Be amazed by the striking views of the Himalayan peaks along the trial. Descend downhill towards Pothana offering nice view of the mountains. Passing by beautiful forest, greenery and streams reach Australian Base Camp seated at a hilltop offering majestic views of the Himalayas along with the delightful view of the Pokhara valley
Day 10: Australian camp to Pokhara 820m 4h
- Early mountain enjoy the magnificent view of the brilliant mountain scenery. Picturesque image of Annapurna South (7,219m), Hiunchuli ( 6,441m), Machhapuchhre (6,993m) and Lamjung Himal (6,983m) a beautiful experience. Walk 02 hour downhill passing by villages encountering the ethnic communities and green forests along the trial. Reach Kande. Drive from Kande to Pokhara.
Show full itinerary
Other Things to Know
Cancellation and Exchange Policy
Strict Cancellation Policy
You can be fully refunded for cancellations within 24 hours of booking. Other cancellations will not be refunded.
Flexible Date Policy
You can change your trip date once for free up to 3 days before your trip. Any date change will be subject to availability, and will not count as a cancellation.
Packing list for the trip
A comfortable day pack with adjustable waist and shoulder straps
A thermal layer (shirt and pants)
A warm jacket and a fleece pullover
An airtight ‘dry bag’ is great for storing your dirty laundry!
Camera, music and books
Comfortable and worn in trekking boots
Long-sleeved shirts for sun protection
Loose comfortable T-Shirts
Passport and personal identification
Personal first aid kit and any personal medications you need to take
Personal toiletries - shampoo, soap, shavers, moisturizer, travel towel etc
Sleeping bag liner – either silk, cotton or fleece
Sun hat and sunglasses
Sunblock and lip balm
Warm woollen socks
Water and windproof jacket
Water and windproof trousers
Water bottles - please be able to carry 2 litres of water and have bottles that can handle boiling/hot water
Woollen or fleece hat
Woollen or thermal gloves
Ziplock bags are handy for convenient leak-proof storage