10-Day Annapurna Base Camp Trekking by Friendly Trekkers Adventure
Meet your guide
Friendly Trekkers Adventure
- Travel from Pokhara to Nayapool (1.5 HRS)
- Start your trek on the route from Nayapool to Ghandruk (6 HRS)
- Trek along rivers and mountain farms and the Kymche Waterfall which is exactly in the middle between Nayapul and Ghandruk.
- Climb up to Kimrungdanda (1 HR)
- Along the way, there are great views of Annapurna South, Himchuli, Fishtail Mountain (Machhapuchhre) and Gangapurna.
- Next, it’s a steep descent takes us to the KimrongKhola.
- After another steep ascent from KimrongKhola to ChereDanda,
- Gentle walk to Chhomrong
- Chhomrong is a beautiful village located on the lap of the giant Annapurna massif.
- The trail descends via a stone staircase and then crosses the ChhomrongKhola.
- We climb till Sinuwa.
- After Sinuwa passing through forests of bamboo, rhododendron and oak arrives Bamboo.
- From Bamboo we walk some up and down 1.5 hours to Dovan.
- Start trail above the river through bamboo, oak and rhododendron forests.
- Cross two small rivers over small bridges.
- The trail follows along the Modi River.
- There is also the possibility of seeing a variety of species of wildlife such as wild pig, deer and langoors.
- Trek to Machhapuchre Base Camp (MBC).
- Travel to ABC
- We will face with the snow boulders melting and forming small rivers with having sensational views of the near-vertical south face of Annapurna towering above the sanctuary.
- Watch the magnificent sunrise over the Himalayas from Annapurna Base Camp.
- Start descending from Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo back through Machhapuchre Base Camp, Deurali, Dovan and reach Bamboo
- Watch the waterfalls that drop down from a high point to the rocks below.
- After breakfast we hike up to Sinuwa than down to chhomrongkhola. Then again we ascend on the thousand stony steps taking us to Chhomrong. From Chomrong, we further descend to Jhinudanda. Upon arrival at Jhinudanda, we get opportunity to enjoy hot springs lying just a 20 mins down from Jhinudanda.
- Jhinu Danda to Tolka via Landruk trek distance is 9.9 km / 6.1 miles. It takes 5 to 6 hours to reach Tolka from Jhinu Danda crossing Chhomrong khola and Modi khola via New Bridge, Himalpani and Landruk Nepal. Elevation of Tolka village is in 1700 meters above sea level. The area is mostly populated by Gurung and Magar ethnic groups who demonstrate their warm and fascinating culture.
- Ascend uphill towards Bichhik. Be amazed by the striking views of the Himalayan peaks along the trial. Descend downhill towards Pothana offering nice view of the mountains. Passing by beautiful forest, greenery and streams reach Australian Base Camp seated at a hilltop offering majestic views of the Himalayas along with the delightful view of the Pokhara valley
- Early mountain enjoy the magnificent view of the brilliant mountain scenery. Picturesque image of Annapurna South (7,219m), Hiunchuli ( 6,441m), Machhapuchhre (6,993m) and Lamjung Himal (6,983m) a beautiful experience. Walk 02 hour downhill passing by villages encountering the ethnic communities and green forests along the trial. Reach Kande. Drive from Kande to Pokhara.
- Permits & TIMs
- Food - Breakfast, lunch, dinner, tea/coffee
- Private/sharing rooms
- Hard drinks
- Soft drinks
- Drinking water
- Hot shower
- Travel insurance
- Tips for guide and porter