18-Day Annapurna Circuit Trekking by Mountain House
Meet your guide
Today you will get settled in and briefed on the trip
- Pickup at Tourist Buspark or Pokhara Airport Pokhara
- Travel to your hotel
- Evening briefing
Today you get a chance to ride a jeep
- Drive from Pokhara to Besishawar by bus
- Drive to Chamje by bus or Jeep
Today you will trek 12km and experience mountain climate
- 6-hour trek to Bagarchhap
- Check into a tea house at Bagarchhap
Today you will trek 10km and enjoy some breathtaking views
- 5-hour trek to Chame
- Check into a guest house in Chame
Today you enjoy the view of majestic Himalayan Peaks
- 5 to 6-hour trek to Pisang
- Overnight at Upper Pisang
Today you will trek 9km and enjoy views of the mountain peaks
- An about five hours trek today takes you to the mountain village of Manang where you can see the prevalent Tibetan Buddhist culture. The walk itself offers a magnificent view of the mountain peaks in the famous Annapurna range. Serene mountain atmosphere is an added bonus for your walk.
- Once in Manang, check into a tea house.
Today you will explore the local area of Gangapurna glacier and Gangapurna lake
- Explore the local area of Gangapurna glacier and Gangapurna lake
- Stay in Manang
Today you will trek 8km and enjoy the view of Yaks along the way
- 6-hour trek to Yak Kharka
- Check into a tea house at Yak Kharka
Today you will trek 5km to Thorong Phedi
- 5-hour trek to Thorong Phedi
- Overnight at Thorong Phedi
Today you will trek 15km to Thorong Pass
- 4 to 5-hour trek to Thorong pass. When you are at the top, you feel like you have conquered everything and the view from there makes you forget all the effort and difficulties you went through to make it there. You have conquered the highlight of this trip. Now, you walk starts descending towards Muktinath for about another six hours.
- Once in Muktinath, check into a tea house and relax.
Today you will trek along the world's deepest gorge, Kali Gandaki
- Visit Vishnu Temple and Gompa.
- Descend from Ranipauwa village toward Kagbeni
- Head to Jomsom
- Trek above Kali Gandaki
- Arrive at Marpha
- Overnight in Marpha
Today you will get to enjoy a 360 degrees panorama of the Himalayan Peaks
- Trek towards Kalopani via Chokhopani village
- Arrive at Kokhethanti of Kalopani
- Overnight in Kalopani
Today you will get to enjoy the hot spring of Tatopani
- Trek along Rupse Chahara
- Trek from Kopchepani via Garpar to a bridge at Dana
- Arrive at Tatopani
- Enjoy the hot spring
Today you will traverse through the Phthalate
- Trek to ascent Ghorepani
- Traversing through the Phthalate, Chitre and a no-habitation area
- Arrive at Ghorepani
- Overnight at Ghorepani
Today we will trek to Poon Hill
- Ascend to Poon Hill at dawn
- Watch the sunrise from Poon Hill
- Trek to Tadapani through the rhododendron forests
- Arrive at Tadapani
- Overnight in Tadapani
- Accommodation in 3-star hotels in the cities but for the duration of the trek, only simple lodges are available.
- All ground transfer
- Sightseeing in Pokhara where Earthbound Expeditions city tour guide will accompany you.
- Full broad meals will be provided throughout the trek.
- Government trained guides and needed no. of porters with their insurance, salary, and meals will be provided.
- Farewell dinner and along with one cultural show.
- Trek entry fees and TIMS permit will be provided.
- Domestic Flights will be booked according to the Itinerary listed.
- Sleeping bags and down jackets for trek will be provided.
- Car / Bus / Domestic Flights included as per itinerary
- First Aid kit
- International Flight tickets.
- All personal expenses such as bar bills, beverage, snacks etc.
- Extra shower, battery re-charge, laundry charge etc.
- Personal clothing and gears.
- Tips to guide and porter.
- Cost raised by cancellation, landslide, weather, political unrest, illness will not be our responsibility since these factors are not within our grasp.