4-Day Chopta to Chandrashilla Trekking
By Go Himalayas
Choose this if...
First aid kit
Transport during program
Today you will make a slow trek descending from the mountain and take a ride back to Rishikesh or Haridwar.
- Morning: Trek from Deoria Tal to Sari Village
- Afternoon: Visit the village before returning to Rishikesh
- Evening: The transport back to Rishikesh or Haridwar will be scheduled at 7:30pm.
Today you will trek from Chopta to Deoria Tal, where you will be able to see Choukhamba, Kedernath, and Tungnath Temple - the highest temple of Lord Shiva in the world at an altitude of 3400m.
- Morning: Trek from Chopta to Deoria Tal (~6 hours)
The trek continues from Chopta to Chandrashilla - a 9km journey to get 3600m above sea level, via Tunghnath.
- Morning to evening: Trek from Chopta to Chandrashilla via Tunghnath (~7 hours)
Meet your guide
Go Himalayas Policies
Other Things to Know
At least 14 years old