11-Day Annapurna Poon Hill Trekking
By Himalaya Journey
Pokhara to Nayapul overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in the itinerary
One experienced English speaking government license holder trekking guide
One trekking porter/sherpa who will carry your bag when trekking (2 participants to 1 porter who will carry maximum 25-30 kg as per rule and regulation of Nepal Workers Union).
Trekkers information management system permit (TIMS)
Annapurna Conservation area project fee
Nayapul to Pokhara pick up by private vehicle as mentioned in the itinerary
Pokhara Kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in the itinerary
Full day Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in the itinerary
Full day Kathmandu valley sightseeing with private vehicle as mentioned in the itinerary
Trekking guide, daily allowances, meals, accommodations & salary
Tourist service charge, Vat.
Insurance for Nepalese staff (trekking guide, driver and porters)
Guide and porter salary, daily allowance, meal and accommodation
Government tax and office service charge
Lunch and dinner during Kathmandu & Pokhara stay
International flight ticket
High-risk medical insurance
Meals and accommodation during the trekking tour
Soft drinks such as cola and mineral water
Nepal visa fee & Kathmandu Valley sightseeing entrance fee
Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
Purely personal nature expenses
Meet your guide
You will trek approximately 3 hours to Tikhedhunga from Nayapul
- Pick-up in the hotel at Pokhara by private vehicle
- Drive to Nayapul (867m) for approximately 1.5 hours
- Trek to Tikhedhunga (1577m) for approximately 2-3 hours
You will trek approximately 6 hours to Ghorepani
- Trek to Ghorepani (2855m) for approximately 5-6 hours
You will trek approximately 6 hours to Tadapani
- Breakfast in Ghorepani
- Trek to Poon Hill (3210m) for superb Himalayan scenery including the Dhaulagiri (8167m), Nilgiri (7041m), Fishtail/Machhapuchhare (6998m), Annapurna I (8091m), Annapurna II (7939m), Annapurna III (7555m), Annapurna IV (7525m), Annapurna South (7219m), Hiunchuli (6441m), Lamjung Himal (6986m), Tukuche Peak (6920m) and more!
- Trek to Tadapani (2045m)
You will trek to Chhomrong for approximately 5 hours
- Trek to Chhomrong (1960m) for approximately 4-5 hours
You will trek to Ghandruk Village for approximately 5 hours
- Trek to Ghandruk Village (1945m) for approximately 4-5 hours
You will trek to Tolkha for approximately 5 hours
- Trek to Tolkha (1667m) for approximately 5 hours
You will trek to Dhampus for approximately 6 hours
- Trek to Dhampus (1905) for approximately 5-6 hours
You will trek to Phedi for approximately 3 hours, before heading back to Pokhara
- Trek from Phedi (900m) for approximately 2-3 hours
- Pick-up by private vehicle
- Drive back to Pokhara (915m) for approximately 1.5 hours
- Overnight at hotel
Scenic drive back to Kathmandu
- Pick-up in Pokhara by tourist bus
- Drive back to Kathmandu for approximately 5-6 hours
- Transfer to the hotel and stay overnight at Kathmandu
Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley.
- Visit historical monuments around Kathmandu valley
- Walk through Kathmandu Durbar square where you will visit the different Hindus Temple.
- Visit the Monkey Temple (Swayambhunath), the Buddhist stupa, from where you will see the entire Kathmandu Valley including the Himalayan views.
- Head to the Patan Dubare square, the temple city of Nepal, where you will visit the many temples such as Mahabudhha and Golden temple.
- Evening farewell dinner in a Nepalese Restaurant.
- Stay overnight at a hotel in Kathmandu.