11-Day Annapurna Poon Hill Trekking by Himalaya Journey
Meet your guide
You will trek approximately 3 hours to Tikhedhunga from Nayapul
- Pick-up in the hotel at Pokhara by private vehicle
- Drive to Nayapul (867m) for approximately 1.5 hours
- Trek to Tikhedhunga (1577m) for approximately 2-3 hours
You will trek approximately 6 hours to Ghorepani
- Trek to Ghorepani (2855m) for approximately 5-6 hours
You will trek approximately 6 hours to Tadapani
- Breakfast in Ghorepani
- Trek to Poon Hill (3210m) for superb Himalayan scenery including the Dhaulagiri (8167m), Nilgiri (7041m), Fishtail/Machhapuchhare (6998m), Annapurna I (8091m), Annapurna II (7939m), Annapurna III (7555m), Annapurna IV (7525m), Annapurna South (7219m), Hiunchuli (6441m), Lamjung Himal (6986m), Tukuche Peak (6920m) and more!
- Trek to Tadapani (2045m)
You will trek to Chhomrong for approximately 5 hours
- Trek to Chhomrong (1960m) for approximately 4-5 hours
You will trek to Ghandruk Village for approximately 5 hours
- Trek to Ghandruk Village (1945m) for approximately 4-5 hours
You will trek to Tolkha for approximately 5 hours
- Trek to Tolkha (1667m) for approximately 5 hours
You will trek to Dhampus for approximately 6 hours
- Trek to Dhampus (1905) for approximately 5-6 hours
You will trek to Phedi for approximately 3 hours, before heading back to Pokhara
- Trek from Phedi (900m) for approximately 2-3 hours
- Pick-up by private vehicle
- Drive back to Pokhara (915m) for approximately 1.5 hours
- Overnight at hotel
Scenic drive back to Kathmandu
- Pick-up in Pokhara by tourist bus
- Drive back to Kathmandu for approximately 5-6 hours
- Transfer to the hotel and stay overnight at Kathmandu
Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley.
- Visit historical monuments around Kathmandu valley
- Walk through Kathmandu Durbar square where you will visit the different Hindus Temple.
- Visit the Monkey Temple (Swayambhunath), the Buddhist stupa, from where you will see the entire Kathmandu Valley including the Himalayan views.
- Head to the Patan Dubare square, the temple city of Nepal, where you will visit the many temples such as Mahabudhha and Golden temple.
- Evening farewell dinner in a Nepalese Restaurant.
- Stay overnight at a hotel in Kathmandu.
- Pokhara to Nayapul overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in the itinerary
- One experienced English speaking government license holder trekking guide
- One trekking porter/sherpa who will carry your bag when trekking (2 participants to 1 porter who will carry maximum 25-30 kg as per rule and regulation of Nepal Workers Union).
- Trekkers information management system permit (TIMS)
- Annapurna Conservation area project fee
- Nayapul to Pokhara pick up by private vehicle as mentioned in the itinerary
- Pokhara Kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in the itinerary
- Full day Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in the itinerary
- Full day Kathmandu valley sightseeing with private vehicle as mentioned in the itinerary
- Trekking guide, daily allowances, meals, accommodations & salary
- Tourist service charge, Vat.
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff (trekking guide, driver and porters)
- Guide and porter salary, daily allowance, meal and accommodation
- Government tax and office service charge
- Airport drop-off
- Lunch and dinner during Kathmandu & Pokhara stay
- International flight ticket
- Personal equipment
- High-risk medical insurance
- Meals and accommodation during the trekking tour
- Alcoholic beverage
- Soft drinks such as cola and mineral water
- Telephone calls
- Nepal visa fee & Kathmandu Valley sightseeing entrance fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping (Tips)