8-Day Annapurna Poon Hill Trekking by Himalaya Journey
Meet your guide
You will trek approximately 3 hours to Tikhedhunga
- Pick-up by private vehicle from accommodation in Pokhara
- Drive to Nayapul (867m) for 1.5 hours
- Trek to Tikhedunga (1577m) for approximately 3 hours
You will trek approximately 6 hours to Ghorepani
- Trek from Tikhedunga to Ghorepani (2855m) for approximately 6 hours
You will trek approximately 6 hours to Tadapani
- Breakfast in Ghorepani
- Trek to Poon Hill (3210m) for superb Himalayan scenery including the Dhaulagiri (8167m), Nilgiri (7041m), Fishtail/Machhapuchhare (6998m), Annapurna I (8091m), Annapurna II (7939m) , Annapurna III (7555m), Annapurna IV (7525m), Annapurna South (7219m), Hiunchuli (6441m), Lamjung Himal (6986m), Tukuche Peak (6920m) and more!
- Trek to Tadapani (2045m).
You will trek approximately 4-5 hours to Ghandruk Village
- Trek to Ghandruk village (1945m) for approximately 4-5 hours
You will trek approximately 3 hours to Nayapul, where the trekking adventure finishes
- Trek from Ghandrung Village to Nayapul (900m) for approximately 3 hours
- Pick-up by private vehicle
- Drive back to Pokhara (915m) will take approximately 1.5 hours
- Stay overnight at the hotel
Scenic drive from Pokhara back to Kathmandu
- Pick-up by tourist bus
- Drive back to Kathmandu will take approximately 5-6 hours
- Transfer to hotel and stay overnight at Kathmandu
Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley
- Visit historical monuments around Kathmandu valley
- Walk through Kathmandu Durbar square where you will visit the different Hindus Temple
- Visit the Monkey Temple (Swayambhunath), the Buddhist stupa, from where you will see the entire Kathmandu Valley including the Himalayan views
- Head to the Patan Dubare square, the temple city of Nepal, where you will visit the many temples such as Mahabudhha and Golden temple.
- Evening farewell dinner in a Nepalese Restaurant.
- Stay overnight at a hotel in Kathmandu.
- Pokhara to Nayapul overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in the itinerary
- One experienced English speaking government license holder trekking guide
- One trekking porter/sherpa who will carry your bag during the trek (2 participants to 1 porter who will carry maximum 25-30 kg as per rule and regulation of Nepal Workers Union).
- Trekkers information management system permit (TIMS)
- Annapurna Conservation area project fee
- Nayapul to Pokhara pick up by private vehicle as mentioned in the itinerary
- Pokhara Kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in the itinerary
- Full day Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in the itinerary
- Full day Kathmandu valley sightseeing with private vehicle as mentioned in the itinerary
- Trekking guide, daily allowances, meals, accommodations and salary
- All program as mentioned in the itinerary
- Tourist service charge, Vat.
- Overland Transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. (Trekking guide, Driver and porters)
- Guide and porter salary, daily allowance, meal and accommodation
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop-off
- Hotel accommodation
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu & Pokhara stay
- International flight ticket
- Personal equipment
- High-risk medical insurance
- Meals and accommodation during the trekking tour
- Alcoholic beverage
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Telephone calls
- Nepal Visa fee & Kathmandu valley sightseeing entrance fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses