1-day Mount Fansipan (Vietnam's Highest Mountain) - Good for Solo Travellers by Mountain View Sapa
Meet your guide
Mountain View Sapa
Today you'll hike up to 3143m to the summit of Mount Fansipan, known as the ‘Roof of Indochina’
- - 6 am: Pick up at your hotel in Sapa and head to the Tram Ton Pass. This is one of the routes up Mount Fansipan. You and the guide will climb to 2200m.
- - 12 pm: Lunch
- - 12:30 pm: After lunch, keep going up to 3143m.
- - 2 pm: Start descending. It'll take 5 hours to descend.
- - 7 pm: Finish and drop off at your hotel in Sapa.
- Private Guide
- Return Transport from your hotel in Sapa
- Permit Paper