By Mountain Shepherds
Forest entry permits
Camping charges for Days 1 to 4
Transport between Haridwar and Lata Village
Porter fees (If required)
The start of the 4-day trek will bring you through the rolling hills of Nanda Devi.
- 8am: Leave Shepherds Lodge Devangan
- 3pm: Arrive at Camp Kanook
The stunning vistas of Lata Kharak will take your breath away.
- 8am: Depart from Camp Kanook
- 1pm: Arrive at Lata Kharak
- Afternoon: Hike to Saini Kharak & return to Lata Kharak
Experience local life in a cosy homestay.
- 8am: Depart from Lata Kharak
- 3pm: Arrive in Tolma
Meet your guide
Mountain Shepherds Policies
Other Things to Know
Medically fit for an altitude exposure of 4200 meters and physically fit to carry rucksack (Baggage offload facility available for an extra charge)