10-Day Annapurna Base Camp Trekking by Friendship World Trek
Meet your guide
Friendship World Trek
The beginning of your journey!
- The drive to Nayapul is around two hours. After this short drive, we pack up the bags for porters and start our trip. We walk through the lush, green Modi river valley, past waterfalls with plunge pools that invite you to swim. The ascent of the steep staircase to Magar village of Ulleri (2,070m) is a tough one for the first day but you will be rewarded with breathtaking views of the valley below and the peaks of Annapurna South and Hiunchuli. Overnight at Lodge.
Beautiful forests of Oak and Rhododendrons accompany your journey
- The trek today is a gentle climb through pasture and cultivated fields. After Banthati the trail then continues to ascend more gently, through fine forests of oak and rhododendrons forest to Ghorepani (2,840m). Overnight at Lodge.
Jaw dropping sunrise from Poon Hill is worth the early start
- An extremely early start today is repaid with unobstructed sunrise views of the Himalayan mountain range. After spending an hour at the viewpoint we return to Ghorepani where we consume a much needed hot breakfast and then the trek to Tadapani (2,610m) begins. The trail ascends up to Deurali pass and descends steeply through dense moss-covered forest rich with birdlife to Tadapani. Overnight at Lodge.
Up is the only way onward!
- From here on out till ABC, the road only goes up. The trek today will be 6-7 hours ending at an altitude of 2340m
- The last stop before ABC, Deurali sits at 3200m but the journey there will only take 4-5 hours!
You've made it!
- About 4-5 hours from Deurali, the goal of the trip has been attained! Bask in the accomplishment of having done what you've set out to do and explore ABC with travelers from all around the world.
It all goes downhill from here...
- The descend begins! Trek back down to 3200m and be rewarded with a car ride that brings you at Bamboo at 2340m
- Quicker than you ever expected, you will find yourself at Pokhara and the end of the trip. Only a 4-hour walk is required before a transfer over to a vehicle for a 2 hour ride.
Every step you take is a step closer to no more walking
- No car today unfortunately but you will find yourself at 1690m at the of the day! This will be a 7-hour walk back down.
- Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
- Licensed and trained trekking guides,
- Porters for carrying goods and supplies,
- 3 Nights Accommodation in the 2/3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed & Breakfast)
- All accommodation during the trek.
- All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
- Transportation to and from the trailhead.
- All necessary documents, taxes and permits for trekking
- Camping equipment & charges
- Coordination of quick rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
- 1 hr. massage after your trek.
- Welcome and Farewell dinner in a Nepali Cultural Dance restaurant
- Flight Tickets to and from Kathmandu to Lukla
- Trekking Map, T-shirt, Trekking and climbing certificate.
- Sleeping Bag and Down Jacket (To be returned after Trek)
- International Flight ticket re-confirmation
- International Airfare
- Travel/Trekking Insurance
- Excess Baggage Charges (More than 16kg and hand baggage of more than 5 kg in domestic flights)
- Visa Fees
- Airport Departure Taxes.
- Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic)
- Rescue Charge.
- Expenses of Personal Nature
- Permit and Liaison Officer Fee (where applicable)
- Meals during your stay in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Domestic ticket between Lukla, Jomsom, Pokhara etc.
- Extra hotel costs in Kathmandu and Pokhara