14-Day Rajasthan Motorbike Exploration w/ Taj Mahal by Route on Wheels
Meet your guide
Route on Wheels
Explore the small town of Alsisar
- Start off from Delhi in the morning and ride approximately 6 hours to Alsisar. Spend the rest of the day exploring Alsisar.
Explore the city of Bikaner
- Start off from Alsisar in the morning and ride approximately 5 hours to Bikaner. Spend the rest of the day exploring the city.
Experience the desert Khimsar
- Start off from Bikaner in the morning and ride approximately 4 hours to Khimsar. Spend the rest of the day exploring the desert and stay the night there.
Explore the village of Rohet
- Start off from Khimsar in the morning and ride approximately 4 hours to Rohet. Spend the rest of the day exploring the village.
Visit the Bullet Baba Shrine, a holy site for Indian motorcycle riders.
- Start off from Rohet in the morning and stop at the Bullet Baba Temple before continuing on to Ranakpur and ending the day at Kumbhalgarh.
See the lavish city of Udaipur
- Start off from Kumbhalgarh in the morning and continue on to Udaipur before ending the day at Sardargarh.
See the 200-year old Bijaipur castle
- Start off from Sardargarh and ride approximately 4 hours to Bijaipur.
Explore the beautiful town of Bundi
- Start off from Bijaipur and ride approximately 5 hours to Bundi.
Explore Jaipur, the capital of India’s Rajasthan state
- Start off from Bundi and ride approximately 5 hours to Jaipur.
Visit the famous Taj Mahal
- Start off from Jaipur and ride approximately 5 hours to Agra.
Return to Delhi
- From Agra, you will be returning to Delhi. The whole journey will take about 4-5 hours.
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Daily dinners
- Assistance on arrival & departure at airport
- Airport arrival/departure transfer by exclusive vehicles.
- Transfer from Delhi to Alsisar by exclusive vehicle.
- Royal Enfield 500 CC motorcycle with gearshift on the left from Alsisar to Delhi.
- Basic spare parts (Tyres-Tubes, Clutch & Accelerator wire, Engine oil, chain lock
- etc) are included
- Support vehicle to carry luggage and all essential
- Road captain or technical assistance
- Royal Enfield Motorbike Mechanic
- First Aid kit containing adequate stock of the most frequently – needed medicine (if you have any medicine suggested by your physician then please carry on your end)
- Rajasthani Folk dance
- Rickshaw ride in Jaipur (02 people in one rickshaw)
- Bonfire at Raisar Camp
- Camel ride
- Mineral water bottle per person per day
- All currently applicable taxes
- Air/train fare
- Bike Damage
- Monuments Entrance and any guide.
- Camera fee at monuments
- Security deposit (US$ 250) refundable
- Personal expenses like laundry charges, drinks, insurance, tip etc.
- Any other services not committed to above.
- The above rate is not valid from **20 Dec 2019 to 02 Jan 2020**