Trishuli River Rafting by Rapidrunner Expeditions
Meet your guide
You will go rafting on one of my most popular rivers in Nepal for rafting.
- 7 AM: Depart from Rapidrunner Office at Lakeside Pokhara, Kantipath in Kathmandu, Sunauli or Chitwan.
- Morning to afternoon: Rafting on the river
- 4PM/5PM: Return to Pokhara & Kathmandu (ETA 6PM), Chitwan (ETA 5PM)
- Raft Guides
- Safety Kayakers
- Support Staff
- Rafting equipment: CE rated helmet and buoyancy aid, Spray Jacket, Wetsuits if required
- Transportation to and from the river
- Waterproof ‘Pelican’ boxes
- Dry Bags
- Additional snacks
- Alcoholic drinks
- Optional tips for guides
- Private transportation (costs extra)
No transport included
To arrange pickup on the Kathmandu, Sunauli or Chitwan route, kindly contact RapidRunner Expeditions. Timings listed are only estimates. Travellers will be informed of actual timings a few days beforehand.