18-Day Annapurna Circuit Trekking by Sherpa Himalaya Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd.
Meet your guide
Sherpa Himalaya Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd.
- Upon arrival at Nepal’s heart, the capital known as Kathmandu, via Tribhuwan International Airport, we will welcome you warmly and take you to the Hotel where you will stay overnight.
- After early breakfast we will start our road trip which will be a long one. It will take approximately 8 to 10 hours to reach Syanje via Besisahar. We will see more of roadside Nepal that portrays many villages, rivers, farms, terrace farming, mountains and sceneries. Overnight stay at Syange Guesthouse.
- On this day, we will trek relatively longer and our destination will be Chame. The route to Chame from Dharapani is full of panoramic views of Lamjung Himal, Annapurna II, and Annapurna IV. We will encounter many landslides and landscapes on our route. Although Chame is a remote place, it is also the administrative center of the Manang District. Overnight stay at Chame.
- After breakfast we will trek to Pisang. On the way, we will come across a gigantic curved rock face, rising 1500m from the river. This trail is perfect to view Himalayas along the way. As the trail opens up we get surrounded by majestic Himalayan Peaks. Overnight stay at Lower Pisang.
- The trek to Manang from Pisang offers two distinct routes that we can follow. We recommend to follow upper route because it provides awesome scenery than lower route. There are two routes that we can follow today. We can find a large monastery at Manang that we can visit at evening. Overnight in Manang.
- We will set aside this day again for acclimatization to minimize the chances of any member being affected altitude problems; altitude sickness. This day we will hike to Chonghur view point and back to Manang. Overnight at Manang
- We will start our uphill trek from Manang village via a valley of Jarsang Khola. The trail portrays pastures, juniper trees along will gradual elevation. Our route will cross Ghunsa village and will lead us to grazing meadows of horses and yaks. We will take every measure to ensure that every member is safe from altitude sickness. We will stay overnight at Yar Kharka.
- Throang High Camp is at an elevation of((4800m/15748 ft)which will be our destination for this day. It will be an uphill trek. We will cross a river with suspension bridge and reach Thorang Phedi. Thorang High Camp is the last Tea house before Thorang La Pass. Overnight in Thorang High Camp.
- Thorong La pass is one of the highest passes in the world, which is difficult to cross and will be our ultimate objective today. We will be using the route from Muktinath to Jomsom as it is assumed to be safest. We will use early morning time to cross the pass and reach Muktinath valley at foot of the pass. Overnight at Muktinath.
- If we prefer to drive to Jomsom then it will take about an hour. But we suggest trekking as it is more fun than driver. We will pass via deserted villages and reach Jomsom for lunch. We will explore local area and stay overnight at Jomsom.
- We will drive to Tatopani by local jeep. The drive will be bumpy one because the road is only graveled. After reaching Tatopani, we can take a rest or explore surrounding locality of Tatopani. One can enjoy hot spring water at tatopani to relax and soothe the tired body. Overnight at Tatopani.
- This Day we will climb uphill until we reach Ghorepani. This Day will be quite challanging as we will be trekking uphill for almost 7-8 hours. We will be passing through small forest and some villages. Today we will stay overnight at Ghorepani.
- Early morning we will head towards Poonhill to get the amazing sunrise from the mountains of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri. An amazing panoramic view can be seen. For this we will climb uphill for almost one hour. and we will be back to Ghorepani. After breakfast we will head towards Hile which will take about 5 hours. We will have lunch on the way and rest accordingly. We will pass few villages whose major inhabitants are magars and ghale’s. We will explore local villages and reach Hile just before evening. Overnight at Hile.
- We will start our road trip early morning or we shall fly back to Kathmandu via early flight. Flight will cost you supplement money. After reaching Kathmandu, we can take a rest or explore surrounding locality of Kathmandu and even do some souvenir shopping. Our guides will always help you with both souvenir shopping or sightseeing. Farewell dinner at night and overnight stay at Kathmandu.
- Nepal Visa fee (please bring two passport photographs and cash on USD Denomination)
- Personal, Travel and rescue insurance
- International airfare to and from Nepal
- Excess baggage charges for Air travel
- Extra night stay in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from the trip(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Breakfast, lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu if you return early from the trip
- Extended activities and destinations
- All cold drinks during the trek (mineral water, cola, beer and Bar-bills)
- Hot Shower During the Trek
- Battery Charge ( All electronic devices) WI-FI (internet)
- Tips for guides and porters (Nepali)
- Emergency evacuation by Helicopter (in case needed)
Where you'll be staying
- Sleeping Bag
- Twin Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Shower
- Ensuite Bathroom