9-Day Khopra Trekking
By Responsible Treks
Transport from Kathmandu to Pokhara by Private Car/Jeep/Haice
2 Nights Hotel in Pokhara with Breakfast
Accommodation in Teahouses while trekking with 3 meals a day
Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and TIMS Card,
Transportation to/from trek starting/ending point
Govt. Licensed English speaking trekking guide
One porter for every 02 pax with 20 kg of maximum weight
First aid kit with basic supplies appropriate for the group size and trek route (Should specific medication be required, discuss this with the operator)
Insurance for Clients and Emergency Rescue
Extra Nights in Pokhara
Meals in Pokhara
Extra charges that teahouse owners may levy for Hot-Showers (If these facilities are available)
Today you will be taking a trek up to Ghandruk at 827m.
- Today you will be driving to Pokhara followed by a trek to Ghandruk. The trip is estimated to take 6 to 7 hours to complete.
Today you will be heading higher up into Ghandruk at 1950m.
- Today you will be continue the drive towards Nayapul followed by a trek to Ghandruk at 1950m.
Today you will be trekking to Tadapani at 2680m.
- Today you will be trekking up towards Tadapani at 2680m. It is estimated to take about 3 to 4 hours to complete.
Today you will be trekking up towards Dobato at 3450m.
- Today you will be continuing the trek up to Dobato at 3450m. This is estimated to take about 5 to 6 hours.
Today you will be heading up towards Chistibang at 2950m.
- Today you will continue to head up to Chistibang at 2950m. This is estimated to take about 5 to 6 hours.
Today you will be heading towards Khopra Danda at 3660m.
- Today you will continue to trek up towards Khopra Danda which is estimated to take about 5 to 6 hours to complete.
Today you will be reaching Swanta at 2400m.
- Today you will start your trek down, resting at Swanta. This is estimated to take about 5 to 6 hours.
Today you will head back to Ghorepani.
- Today you will be heading down towards Ghorepani.
Meet your guide
Other Things to Know
You need to be in average physical condition, able to walk up to a maximum of 5 hours a day on hiking trails that are unpaved trails and track.