14-Day Everest Base Camp Trekking
By 3 Sisters Adventure Trekking
3 meals per day
Afternoon tea & snacks
Annapurna Park entry
Transport to and from the trailhead
2 nights' accommodation pre and post the trek
Complimentary massage after the trek from Seeing Hands
Accommodation for the duration of the trek (2 persons per room). *During high season one room per two clients may not be always available.
Assistant - (maximum weight to carry is 10 kg for female assistant guide and 13 kg for male assistant guide).
Meet your guide
3 Sisters Adventure Trekking
Today you will arrive at Phakding, where you will start your ascend tomorrow.
- Morning: Flight to Lukla, descend to Ghat (2490m) in the valley of the Dudh Kosi (Milk River) before continuing to Pakding
A tough hike to Namche Bazaar through Sagarmatha National Park!
- Morning to afternoon: Enter the Sagarmatha National Park, climb above the river to Namche Bazaar
- Evening: Spend the night at Namche Bazaar
Explore Namche Bazaar!
- Afternoon: Acclimatisation, short hikes with views of Lhotse, Ama Dablam and the Everest
Today you'll get to visit the village of Thame.
- Morning: Leisurely walk through Thamo to the village of Thame (3800m)
- Afternoon: Walk along above the Bhote Kosi river, visit the monastery
Today you'll get to explore the pretty village of Khumjung before reaching Shyangboche village.
- Morning: Trek back to Namche Bazaar for views on Kangtaiga and Thamserku
- Afternoon: Go through Shyangboche to Khumjung village, explore the village
Today you will get to visit the largest monastery in the region - the Tengboche monastery.
- Morning: Descend to Phunki Tenga (3250m), long climb of 600m to Tengboche
- Afternoon: Explore and enjoy goodies from Tengboche, views of Everest, Ama Dablam and Lohtse, visit monastery and museum
- Evening: Descend through the beautiful rhododendron forest and cross Imja Khola
Today you will make your way towards Orsho where beautiful rock paintings are aplenty!
- Morning: Leave Pangboche and head towards Orsho
- Afternoon: Catch some views on Pumuri in the north, final climb up to Dingpoche (4410m) at the foot of Ama Dablam, lunch, ascend towards Nagkar Tshang (5080m)
Today you will get to explore Chukung, the last village in the eastern direction.
- Afternoon: Leave luggage at the lodge, bring along a light daypack to explore Chukung
- Evening: Walk towards Island Peak base camp
Today is your second acclimatisation day.
- Afternoon: Cross the Thukla pass (4830m) and ascend 500m in total to Lobuche (4910m) and another 200m for acclimatisation
Today you will get to enjoy a beautiful sunset view and Mount Everest close up.
- Morning: Detour from the main trail to visit an Italian research centre
- Afternoon: Continue to Gorak Shep (5140m), the highest located accommodation of this trek (4-5 hours), lunch
- Evening: Climb Kala Patthar (Black Rock) at 5500m
Today you will get to see the fascinating structure of the Khumbu glacier.
- Morning to afternoon: Walk up to Everest Base Camp (5364m) and back down to Lobuche
Today is a relaxing day as you make your way to the village of Phortse.
- Morning: Take the same route back to Tukla, take lower path in the direction of Pherice
- Afternoon: Trek further down to Orsho, teabreak, continue on narrow path leading to village of Phortse
Today you'll get your perfect view on Ama Dablam and some bonus shopping afterwards.
- Morning: 2-3 hour hike to Namche Bazaar (3500m) and descend to the river at Phortse Tengi
- Afternoon: Final climb towards Mong La
- Evening: Reach Namche, shopping, dinner