9-Day Everest View Trek w/ Tengboche Monastery by Altitude Ascent
Meet your guide
This is day 1 of your 9 day trek! As you are welcomed at Kathmandu airport, be prepared to embark on a journey of a lifetime.
Accommodation: Hotel - N/A
- Reach Kathmandu
After a short flight from Kathmandu to Lukla airport, you will be taking your first steps of the journey by trekking to Phakding is a small village in the Khumbu region of Nepal and one of the UNESCO World Heritage Site
Accommodation: Tea House -
- Fly to Lukla
- Trek to Phakding (2,640m)
Start the day bright and early with crossing the Khumbu River and before the final climb to Namche Bazaar, we will cross the swing bridge that appeared in the movie‘Everest’
- Trekking time: 4-5 hours
- Trekking distance: 4.6 miles (7.4 km)
- Accommodation: Teahouse
Today would be the day to just acclimatise to the weather conditions at a higher altitude!
- Rest Day at Namche bazaar and hike to Syangboche to see Mt. Everest and much more.
You would be treated to a view of the stunning Buddhist stupa along the trail from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche, with the snow-capped Himalayan mountains in the distance.
- Trekking time: 4-5 hours (5.7 miles / 9.2 km)
The route takes you steeply down along the Dudh Kosi River. You'll cross the river and follow it to Jorsale, and then continue crossing the river a few more times to Monjo where you'll stay overnight.
- Trekking time: 8-9 hours
- Trekking distance: 10.2 miles (16.4 km)
- Overnight: Monje (9,301 feet / 2,835 m)
Begin the final day of the trek as you head along the Dudh Kosi river to Lukla and the trek along villages will eventually reaching the Pasang Lhamu Memorial Gate signifying the end of the trek. Though most of the route is an easy downhill slope, the last section of trail before arriving takes you uphill—a fitting way to finish.
- Trekking time: 5-7 hours
- Overnight: Lukla (9,186 feet / 2,800 m)
After an early morning flight back to Kathmandu there is an array of activities to sighsee such as Pashupatinath Hindu Temple,Patan Durbar Square, Bouddhanath Stupa.
- Flight back to Kathmandu
- Sightseeing at Pashupatinath Hindu Temple, Patan Durbar Square, Bouddhanath Stupa.
- All Ground transportation By Bus/Van/Car.
- Two night Standard Hotel in Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu Flight ticket.
- Domestic airport Tax.
- Your meal in Kathmandu.
- Three times meal (Breakfast lunch dinner) in trek.
- Three cup of tea/coffee during the trek.
- 2L of drinking water per head ( you can choose any boil/bottle water).
- Hot water in bucket to wash face and hand every morning and Evening.
- One porter for 2 member to carry baggage.
- One English speaking Guide.
- All Nepali staff’s Salary, insurance, Air ticket.
- Fee/Car/Van and Guide for Kathmandu sight seeing.
- Sagarmatha national park entry permit fee.
- Trekkers information management system (TIMS) card.
- Nepal government Tax.
- Office service charge.
- Map of Everest base camp trek to every member.
- Your travel Insurance.
- Your Nepal entry Visa.
- your personal drinks like coke, fanta, mineral water, juice, any types of alcohol.
- Your laundry service.
- Hot shower during trek.
- International airfair and airport tax.
- Your personal Equipment.
- Tips for Guide and porters.
- If flight delay or by any other reason need to extend the extra trek days, you need to pay extra.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
Where you'll be staying
- Twin Beds