14-Day Everest Base Camp Trekking
By Friendly Trekkers Adventure
3 meals per day
Afternoon tea & snacks
Annapurna Park entry
Transport to and from the trailhead
2 nights' accommodation pre and post the trek
Complimentary massage after the trek from Seeing Hands
Accommodation for the duration of the trek (2 persons per room). *During high season one room per two clients may not be always available.
Assistant - (maximum weight to carry is 10 kg for female assistant guide and 13 kg for male assistant guide).
Meet your guide
Friendly Trekkers Adventure
Today you will arrive at Phakding, where you will start your ascend tomorrow.
- Morning: Flight to Lukla, descend to Ghat (2490m) in the valley of the Dudh Kosi (Milk River) before continuing to Pakding
A tough hike to Namche Bazaar through Sagarmatha National Park!
- Morning to afternoon: Enter the Sagarmatha National Park, climb above the river to Namche Bazaar Evening: Spend the night at Namche Bazaar
Explore Namche Bazaar!
- Rest day at Namche Bazaar, day trek to the Everest view hotel
Tengboche is an important Buddhist pilgrimage site
- 6-hour hike
Today you will make your way towards Orsho where beautiful rock paintings are aplenty!
- Descend through the beautiful rhododendron forest and cross Imja Khola. Leave Pangboche and head towards Orsho Afternoon: Catch some views on Pumori in the north, the final climb up to Dingboche (4410m)
Explore Chukung, the last village in the eastern direction.
- Rest day at Dingboche, day trek to Chhukung (Iceland peak view)
Today is your second acclimatisation day.
- Afternoon: Cross the Thukla pass (4830m) and ascend 500m in total to Lobuche (4910m) and another 200m for acclimatisation
Today you will get to enjoy a beautiful sunset view and Mount Everest close up.
- Morning: Detour from the main trail to visit an Italian research centre Afternoon: Continue to Gorak Shep (5140m)
Climb Kala Patthar (Black Rock) at 5500m
- Morning view to Kalapathar, day trek to the Everest base camp and back to Gorekshep
Panoramic view of snowy mountains
- Descend to Periche where you will stay overnight.
Today will be a long day of trekking but you'll get to see more snowcapped mountains along the way.
- Morning: Head to Pangboche and Tengboche
5 hours of trekking
- Continue the trek to Namche Bazaar, passing by various campsites and villages
Today, you will get to explore Lukla, one of the most challenging landing spot for pilots worldwide.
- Morning: Trek back to Lukla Afternoon: Explore local villages and restaurants, experience local life