14-Day Everest Base Camp Trekking by Friendly Trekkers Adventure
Meet your guide
Friendly Trekkers Adventure
Today you will arrive at Phakding, where you will start your ascend tomorrow.
- Morning: Flight to Lukla, descend to Ghat (2490m) in the valley of the Dudh Kosi (Milk River) before continuing to Pakding
A tough hike to Namche Bazaar through Sagarmatha National Park!
- Morning to afternoon: Enter the Sagarmatha National Park, climb above the river to Namche Bazaar Evening: Spend the night at Namche Bazaar
Explore Namche Bazaar!
- Rest day at Namche Bazaar, day trek to the Everest view hotel
Tengboche is an important Buddhist pilgrimage site
- 6-hour hike
Today you will make your way towards Orsho where beautiful rock paintings are aplenty!
- Descend through the beautiful rhododendron forest and cross Imja Khola. Leave Pangboche and head towards Orsho Afternoon: Catch some views on Pumori in the north, the final climb up to Dingboche (4410m)
Explore Chukung, the last village in the eastern direction.
- Rest day at Dingboche, day trek to Chhukung (Iceland peak view)
Today is your second acclimatisation day.
- Afternoon: Cross the Thukla pass (4830m) and ascend 500m in total to Lobuche (4910m) and another 200m for acclimatisation
Today you will get to enjoy a beautiful sunset view and Mount Everest close up.
- Morning: Detour from the main trail to visit an Italian research centre Afternoon: Continue to Gorak Shep (5140m)
Climb Kala Patthar (Black Rock) at 5500m
- Morning view to Kalapathar, day trek to the Everest base camp and back to Gorekshep
Panoramic view of snowy mountains
- Descend to Periche where you will stay overnight.
Today will be a long day of trekking but you'll get to see more snowcapped mountains along the way.
- Morning: Head to Pangboche and Tengboche
5 hours of trekking
- Continue the trek to Namche Bazaar, passing by various campsites and villages
Today, you will get to explore Lukla, one of the most challenging landing spot for pilots worldwide.
- Morning: Trek back to Lukla Afternoon: Explore local villages and restaurants, experience local life
- 3 meals per day
- Afternoon tea & snacks
- Annapurna Park entry
- TIMS fees
- Staff insurance
- Transport to and from the trailhead
- 2 nights' accommodation pre and post the trek
- Complimentary massage after the trek from Seeing Hands
- Accommodation for the duration of the trek (2 persons per room). *During high season one room per two clients may not be always available.
- Assistant - (maximum weight to carry is 10 kg for female assistant guide and 13 kg for male assistant guide).
- Soft drinks
- Air tickets
- Client insurance