2D1N Dragons, Padar and Pink Beach ** No-frills & Great-Value
By Nucalale Komodo
Return transfer from the hotel
Komodo National Park fees & ranger fee. Foreigner: IDR 460,000/pax /day (weekday), IDR 535,000/pax/day (weekend), local: IDR 265,000/pax/day (weekday), IDR 267,500/pax/day (weekend) paid in Komodo National Park
Meet your guide
Today you will get to snorkel down the surface to see numerous types of fishes and even try your luck to find a Komodo dragon in their natural habitat. ome of thousand bats
Accommodation: Komodo Basic - Outdoor Shared Deck
- 7.30am Pick-up from Hotel, and drop-off at the harbour.
- 8.00am Depart to Rinca Island. Fried banana, coffee, and tea will be served on board
- 9.30am 1-2 hour trekking through the park with a ranger on Rinca Island.
- 11.00am If weather permits, sail to Komodo Island. Lunch will be served on board. (Note that this might not be possible due to the weather)
- 01.00pm Explore Komodo Island with park rangers and spot Komodo Dragons. Depending on the time allowance, trail duration and length can differ (60-90 minutes).
- 02.30pm Depart to Pink Beach
- 03.30pm Snorkel at the Pink Beach (Duration: 30-60 minutes)
- 05.00pm Depart for Kalong Island. Enjoy thousands of bats flying against the sunset colours. Coffee, tea and snacks will be served.
- Overnight stay on the boat
Today you will be snorkelling and swimming with the school of fishes underneath the surface.
- 05.00am Depart for Padar Island. Breakfast will be served on board.
- 06.30am Trekking on Padar Island (60-90 minutes)
- 09.00am Depart for Manta Point
- 10.30am Swim around Manta rays and the vibrant coral gardens (30-40 minutes).
- 11.40am Depart for Kanawa Island. Lunch will be served on board.
- 01.30pm Swim and snorkel at Kanawa Island (60-90 minutes)
- 03.00pm Depart for Labuan Bajo.
- 05.30pm Pick-up at Labuan Bajo harbour and drop-off at Hotel.
The pick-up time varies depending on your hotel location. Please mention your hotel name when you book and we will inform your hotel pick-up time. The drop off time is between 4pm and 6pm, depending on the currents.