2D1N Island Hopping - Departs everyday
By Molas Komodo
Accommodation on Boat
Meals on board
Komodo National Park fees & ranger fee. Foreigner: IDR 460,000/pax /day (weekday), IDR 535,000/pax/day (weekend), local: IDR 265,000/pax/day (weekday), IDR 267,500/pax/day (weekend) paid in Komodo National Park
Pick up and drop off in Labuan Bajo
Meet your guide
Today you will get to trek around the beautiful Rinca Island to seek out the endangered Komodo dragons.
Accommodation: Molas Komodo - Outdoor Shared Deck
- 08:00 AM: Depart Labuan Bajo.
- Head to Kelor Island. This is a small island next to Komodo Island surrounded by beautiful beaches. There's a short but steep hike up to a great viewpoint!
- Snorkel at Menjerite Island, an island with beautiful clear waters.
- Trek at Rinca Island. About 1049 dragons reside here, and you can do a 2-hour hike around the island to try to spot them!
- Head to Kalong/Flying Fox Island. Most boats park at Kalong Island for the night. Watch the sunset here and hundreds of bats as they migrate from their cave for a night-time feast.
- Overnight at Liveabaord
Today you can get to snorkel at Manta Point and enjoy the beautiful views on Pink Beach.
- Visit the scenic Padar Island. Hike to the top of Padar Island to see the most iconic view of Komodo National Park. It's a short but steep, 30-minute hike, and well worth it!
- Leave for Pink Beach. This aptly named beach is peppered with red coral, giving it a light pink hue. Only a handful of places in the world have this natural phenomenon!
- Snorkel at Manta Point. Also known as Makassar Reef, this is a well-known snorkelling/diving spot to encounter Manta Rays. Best time for Mantas is from December to February.
- Head to Kanawa Island. This is a small island surrounded by crystal clear waters and beautiful coral.
- Head back to Labuan Bajo. Arrive back between 4-6 pm depending on weather conditions.
Meet-up timing to be confirmed. Return approx 4-6pm depending on the weather conditions.