3D2N Dragons, Pink Beach and Padar ** No-frills & Great-Value
By Nucalale Komodo
Coffee and Tea
Activities mentioned in the itinerary
Komodo National Park fees & ranger fee. Foreigner: IDR 460,000/pax /day (weekday), IDR 535,000/pax/day (weekend), local: IDR 265,000/pax/day (weekday), IDR 267,500/pax/day (weekend) paid in Komodo National Park
Meet your guide
Encounter with Komodo Dragons in their Natural Habitat. Go snorkelling and watch thousands of bats glide over at sunset
- 07:30 am : Pick-up, drive to harbour and Set sail.
- Hike at Kelor Island
- Snorkel at Manjerite
- Trek through Rinca Island to spot Komodo dragons
- Sail to Kalong Island, a.k.a. Flying-Fox Island and watch thousands of bats glide over the boat against the sunset hues.
- Dine and overnight in boat
Explore various species of soft corals and countless tropical reef fish at Pink Beach. Head to the other home of Komodo dragons.
- Early morning: 30-minute hike to Padar Island
- Snorkel at Pink Beach
- Trek through Komodo Island
- Sail to Kalong Island
- Dine and overnight on boat
Witness a wonderful array of marine life such as the Manta Ray and turtles when you snorkel.
- Try spotting for manta rays at Manta Point
- Watch turtles glide through the water at Siaba Island
- Sail to Kanawa Island to Snorkel or simply relax
- Sail back to Labuan Bajo in the late afternoon
The pick-up time varies depending on your hotel location. Please mention your hotel name upon booking and we will inform you about your hotel pick-up time. The drop off time is flexible and it may vary depending on weather.