1 Day Discover Scuba Diving by Azul Unlimited
Meet your guide
Scuba Diving, Coral Reefs, Marine Life
- Once you get situated on the boat and we start heading towards the Komodo National Park, your PADI scuba instructor will sit down with you to start the briefing. They will explain how to use your scuba equipment as well as basic dive theory and safety techniques. After, your scuba instructor will review the skills that you will be completing underwater. Finally, you will learn about the creatures you will be seeing underwater and important information about how we can help keep the reef healthy.
- The first dive starts by getting used to your equipment at the surface and then descending in shallow water. Once you feel comfortable with your breathing and position in the water, you will practice a few skills with your instructor. During the rest of the dive, your PADI dive instructor will be with you at all times, supervising your safety, as they guide you through the dive site.
- During this portion of your dive, your instructor will be pointing out the creatures in the area. You will feel weightless as you swim over the colorful reef and explore a world, which few have experienced. Regardless of whether you are able to continue with the Open Water Course while visiting Labuan Bajo, you will without a doubt come up from the dive with a fantastic memory that will stay with you forever. It will be easy to understand why your dive instructor has turned diving into their career.
- For the second dive, we will go to a different dive site so that you can see the variety of the Komodo National Park. During this second dive, your instructor will continue to be right with you, guiding you through the site, while controlling dive time and depth. The best part about this second dive? You don’t have to practice any skills, just descend and enjoy the sights!
- Academic materials
- 2 Dives in the Komodo National Park
- Full set of dive equipment
- Breakfast, lunch & snacks
- Unlimited coffee, tea & water
- Marine park fees
No transport included
Timing of classes may be different each day.
Pick-up from your accommodation in Labuan Bajo can be arranged for an extra 50,000 IDR