2D1N Private Deluxe Boat Charter (12 persons) by Helena - Semi Luxury Boat
Meet your guide
Helena - Semi Luxury Boat
Encounter with Komodo Dragons in their natural habitat. Snorkel and discover amazing marine life and corals. Witness thousands of fruit bats flying out of mangrove forest
- 07.00 am: Pick up from the hotel or airport. Meet at the designated meeting point and set sail for Kelor Island, Trekking and 1st beauty photoshoot. Lunch at Manjerite, teaser for the world’s best snorkeling site. Head to Rinca Island. Arrive at Rinca Island to trek and encounter the endangered Komodo dragons in their natural habitat. Later sail to Kalong Island. Arrive Kalong Island to see the migration of hundreds, if not thousands of bats. Dinner and stay overnight on boat.
Today you'll trek at Padar Island and see the iconic view, and see the coral hued Pink Beach
- 05:00 am : Sail to Padar Island. Reach Padar and trek to the top to catch the sunrise and for iconic views. Have Breakfast. Head to Pink beach. Snorkel or relax. Have Lunch. Later head to Taka Makassar, swim at Manta Point. Return to Labuan Bajo. Arrive at Labuan Bajo Harbour. Drive back to the hotel.
- Return transfer to hotel/ Airport
- Accommodation on board
- All meals, snack and complimentary drink
- Snorkeling gear
- Island / beach excursions
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Komodo National Park fees & ranger fee. Foreigner: IDR 460,000/pax /day (weekday), IDR 535,000/pax/day (weekend), local: IDR 265,000/pax/day (weekday), IDR 267,500/pax/day (weekend) paid in Komodo National Park
Return transport included
This is a private boat charter so pick-up and drop-off can be flexible and tailored to your desired itinerary.