1 Day Deluxe Island Hopping for Food Lovers - Professional Chef Onboard
By Made in Italy
Fine Dining Italian Cuisine : 1 traditional Italian dish, fresh fruit, free flow of tea, coffee and mineral water
On Board & Off Board activities : snorkeling, trekking, Komodo dragons, beach hopping, etc
Towel for each guest
Snorkeling equipment :Mask, Snorkel and fins
Fresh water shower
All government taxes
Komodo National Park fees & ranger fee. Foreigner: IDR 460,000/pax /day (weekday), IDR 535,000/pax/day (weekend), local: IDR 265,000/pax/day (weekday), IDR 267,500/pax/day (weekend) paid in Komodo National Park
Beers and wines purchase on board
Extra charge for pick up and drop from hotel/airport :
Hotel at down town Labuan Bajo: Rp. 100.000/return
Hotel at outside town Labuan Bajo: Rp. 200.000/return
Hotel at another island: Rp. 600.000/return
Meet your guide
Made in Italy
Today you will be doing some trekking around the islands to spot the Komodos in their natural habitat.
- Between 8-10 am - Depart Labuan Bajo. Exact timing to be advised the day before the trip depending on weather conditions.
- Head to Rinca Island to get the chance to see the endangered Komodo dragons in the wild
- Then go to Kelor Island for great views of Komodo National Park
- Finally if weather permits, head to Kanawa Island to see the mass exodus of hundreds if not thousands of bats at sundown.
- 7pm - Back at Labuan Bajo
The start time is between 8-10 am in the morning (weather dependant and to be advised the day before the trip). The finish time is between 6-8 pm in the evening.