3D2N Snorkel, Trek with Dragons - Sail in a Sleek Deluxe Boat
By Osiana Alo
Meals on board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Komodo National Park fees & ranger fee. Foreigner: IDR 460,000/pax /day (weekday), IDR 535,000/pax/day (weekend), local: IDR 265,000/pax/day (weekday), IDR 267,500/pax/day (weekend) paid in Komodo National Park
Meet your guide
Today you'll trek around the beautiful Rinca Island and get the chance to spot the endangered Komodo Dragons!
- Kelor Island Trekking
- Rinca Trekking and get the chance to spot the endangered Komodo dragons
- Bat Island to enjoy sunset with hundreds or thousands of bats!
- Waenilu island (Overnight)
Today you'll trek at Padar Island and see the iconic view, and see the coral hued Pink Beach
- Padar island Trekking (see the iconic view of 3 different beaches from top of Padar ) and enjoy the stunning sunrise
- Pink Beach (swim & Snorkelling)
- Manta Point (snorkeling)
- Taka Makasar (Sun Bathing and swimming)
- Visit one more island (depends on weather)
The exact pick up time will be shared post booking, based on your hotel location. There might be a slight change in the drop off time due to weather change.