2D1N Join-In Standard Boat Island Hopping and Snorkeling Trip
By Komodo Boat Trip
Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Mineral water, coffee, tea
Accommodation in the boat
Komodo National Park fees & ranger fee. Foreigner: IDR 460,000/pax /day (weekday), IDR 535,000/pax/day (weekend), local: IDR 265,000/pax/day (weekday), IDR 267,500/pax/day (weekend) paid in Komodo National Park)
Meet your guide
Komodo Boat Trip
Today you'll trek around the beautiful Rinca Island and get the chance to spot the endangered Komodo Dragons!
Accommodation: Standard Boat Shared Deck -
- Pick up at your hotel and board to your boat.
- Arrive at Kelor Island.
- Head to Manjerite.
- Continue to Rinca Island.
- Enjoy sunset at Flying Fox Island.
- Overnight on the boat.
Today you'll swim in crystal clear waters in Komodo National Park
- Next morning, sail to Komodo Island if weather permits.
- Visit Manta Point.
- Continue to Kanawa Island.
- 04:30 pm: Head back to Labuan Bajo & drop off to hotel
The exact pick up time shall be shared after booking confirmation, once we know your hotel. The drop off time may slightly vary depending on the sea condition.