2D1N Padar Sunrise, Pink Beach Snorkelling & Rinca Dragons (Daily Departure)
By Kamana Trip
Open deck boat (non-cabin) for Live On Board for 2 days 1 night
Airport-hotel / hotel-pier transfer
Fruits and snacks
Mineral water, tea and coffee
Snorkelling equipment (masks and fins)
Entrance ticket to Komodo National Park and ranger fee for weekday (Indonesian citizen IDR 100,000 / pax Foreign citizen IDR 300,000 / pax) and weekend (Indonesian citizen IDR 130,000 / pax Indonesian citizen IDR 400,000 / pax)
Meet your guide
Today you will get to snorkel and also take a peak into the lives of the endangered Komodos.
Accommodation: Standard Ac Boat (Shared deck) - Outdoor Shared Deck
- 7:30 am: Depart from Labuan Bajo
- Head to Rinca Island for trekking and get the chance to spot the incredible and rare Komodo Dragon - one of the world's wonders.
- From Padar Island, proceed to Pink Beach to snorkel in crystal clear waters or simply relax on the coral-hued beach.
- From Pink Beach, continue your journey toward Komodo Island for more trekking and to see its namesake Komodo Dragon.
- From Komodo Island, the journey continues towards Kalong Island where the boat will stop and stay overnight.
- If the weather allows though, the boat may also dock at Padar Island so you can enjoy the sunset and sunrise on Padar Island.
- Dinner and rest.
Today you will enjoy your snorkeling expedition in Manta Point and see the sunrise atop Padar Island
- Breakfast on the boat en route to Padar Island.
- Trek to the top of Padar Island to see the iconic views of Komodo National Park.
- From Padar Island, the boat heads to Manta Point to hopefully get to see the incredible Manta Rays. Fingers crossed!
- From Manta Point, travel to Kanawa Island to snorkel and relax on a clean and beautiful island. Return to Labuan Bajo around 4-6 pm (depending on weather conditions).
Depending on weather conditions, you should be back at your hotel between 4-6pm.