3D2N Join-In Standard Boat Island Hopping and Snorkeling Trip by Jelajah Indonesia Timur
Meet your guide
Jelajah Indonesia Timur
Today you will be doing some trekking around the islands to spot the Komodos in their natural habitat.
- 9.30 am: Pick up at your hotel or airport
- 10.30 am: Head towards Kelor Island
- 11.30 am: Trekking in Kelor Island
- 12 pm: Head to Rinca Island
- 4 pm: Catch the sunset in Kalong Island
Today you can get to snorkel with Manta Rays and enjoy the beautiful views on Pink Beach.
- 5 am: Head towards Padar Island
- 9.30 am: Snorkel at Pink Beach
- 12 pm: Snorkel at Takka Makassar
- 2 pm: Snorkel at Manta Point
- 4 pm: Head to Gili Lawa to catch the sunset
- Return Transfer
- Snorkeling Equipments
- Accommodation in boat for 2N
- Komodo National Park fees & ranger fee. Foreigner: IDR 460,000/pax /day (weekday), IDR 535,000/pax/day (weekend), local: IDR 265,000/pax/day (weekday), IDR 267,500/pax/day (weekend) paid in Komodo National Park.
Where you'll be staying
- Bunk Bed
- Air Conditioning
- Shared Bathroom
- Life Jacket
- Life Raft
- Fire Extinguisher
Return transport included
The exact pick up time will be shared post booking confirmation. There might be a slight change in the drop off time depending on the weather conditions.