3D2N Join-In Standard Boat Island Hopping and Snorkeling Trip
By Dolphin Travel Mate
Return Transfer from Hotel or Airport
English speaking guide
Coffee and tea
Komodo National Park fees & ranger fee. Foreigner: IDR 460,000/pax /day (weekday), IDR 535,000/pax/day (weekend), local: IDR 265,000/pax/day (weekday), IDR 267,500/pax/day (weekend) paid in Komodo National Park
Meet your guide
Dolphin Travel Mate
Today you will be doing some trekking around the islands to spot the Komodos in their natural habitat.
- 9.30 am: Pick up at your hotel or airport
- 10.30 am: Start travelling from Labuan Bajo to Kelor Island
- 11.30 am: Trekking to Kelor Island
- 12:00 pm: Trip to Rinca Island. Trek to encounter with Komodo dragons.
- 04.00 pm: Head to Kalong Island to enjoy the sunset
Today you will be snorkeling and swimming with the school of fishes underneath the surface.
- 05.00 am: Trekking at Padar Island
- 09.30 am: Snorkel at Pink Beach
- 12.00 pm: Snorkel at Takka Makasar
- 02.00 pm: Snorkel at Manta Point
- 04.00 pm: Head towards Gili Lawa to enjoy the sunset
The exact pick up will be shared post booking confirmation. There must be slight change in the drop off time depending on the weather conditions