1 Day North Komodo Dive (3 Dives) by Dragon Dive Komodo
Meet your guide
Dragon Dive Komodo
Today you will dive at 3 of the most famous dive sites in Komodo
- 7 AM you need to be at the Dive center or in the harbor if you complete the paper work already.
- Leave labuan bajo with wooden boat to the dive site.
- Have breakfast on the boat while going to the dive site.
- Every dive will tak up to 60 minutes with surface interval 60 minutes.
- Have lunch after second dive and rest
- After third dive you can relax on the boat and sleep or enjoy the scenery.
- 6 PM you will Arrive in Labuan Bajo then go to dive center and fill the log book
- Gear rental
- 3 dives with divemaster
- Return water transfer from Labuan Bajo harbour to dive sites in Komodo National Park
- Coffee, tea and drinking water
- Any entrance fees to Rinca Island or Komodo Island. As the dive locations will depend on weather conditions on the day, it is unclear at the time of booking whether your dive will take place around Rinca or Komodo Island. If you will be diving there, an additional per person entrance fee of IDR 175,000 (US$ 12.50) on weekdays and IDR 250,000 (US$ 18) on weekends will be payable.