Rangko Caves, Seraya village and Sabolo Island snorkeling Trip
By Plataran Komodo
Private full-day tour by car
Private boat and guide
Entrance fee at Rangko Cave
Private picnic lunch
Bottled mineral water
Face towel and beach towel
Fuel and Parking Fee
21% service charge and prevailing Government Tax
Meet your guide
Swim in cool waters of a saltwater pool, enjoy picnic lunch and snorkel in Sabolo Island
- 10:00 am: Pick up from the resort
- Depart to Rangko Cave, Filled with beautiful stalactites and a crystal clear pond. Enjoy Picnic lunch.
- Snorkel in Sabolo Island, it offers picture-postcard white sand beaches and amazing turquoise waters with plenty of corals and some turtles.
- Visit the Seraya Fisherman village, a remote island community in is restoring damaged coral reefs and reclaiming its fishing heritage.
- 04:00 pm: Estimated drop off time.
The exact meetup time will be confirmed upon booking confirmation.