Cecer village, Melo village and Batu Cermin Trip by Plataran Komodo
Meet your guide
Experience local ceremony, Learn Tenun Ikat, Trek to see ancient stone cave with dried corals sea fossils rested from Jurassic era.
- 08.00 am: Pick-up from the resort. Traditional Welcome ceremony with white rooster “ Tibameka “by local people. Welcome drink by Local sopi palm juice in Local house. Adventure mix plantations trekking likes are Pineapple, Watermelon & more.
- Hidden Local sopi palm juice & Palm red sugar making process and learning. Local Coffee Garden tour, Making coffee and drink.
- Lunch at Local Restaurant.
- Local Tenun Ikat demonstration & learning.
- Short trekking to see ancient stone cave. Sunshine comes in through a hole in the tunnel and then bounces on the stone walls that again reflect small lights to other areas inside the cave like a mirror.
- 04:00 pm: Drop off to the resort.
- Private car
- Local guide
- Bottled mineral water
- Soft drinks and cool towel
- Local coffee or tea during tour
- Entrance fees at Cecer Village
- Entrance fees at Limestone Mirror Cave
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Fuel and Parking Fee
- Local Songke shawl Rp 150.000 per pcs
No transport included
The exact meet up time will be confirmed upon booking confirmation.