2D1N Private Standard Boat Charter (10 persons)
By Nucalale Komodo
Hotel pick up & drop off
Coffee and tea
Komodo National Park fees & ranger fee. Foreigner: IDR 460,000/pax /day (weekday), IDR 535,000/pax/day (weekend), local: IDR 265,000/pax/day (weekday), IDR 267,500/pax/day (weekend) paid in Komodo National Park
Meet your guide
Encounter with Komodo Dragons in their natural habitat. Snorkel at Pink Beach and explore coral reefs.
- 07.30 am - Hotel Pick up.
- 08.00 am - Onboard & depart to Rinca Island.
- 09.30 - Arrive Rinca Island. Trek with local guide/ ranger.
- 11.00 am - Head to Komodo Island.
- 01.00 pm - Arrive to Komodo Island. Trek with ocal guide/ranger
- 02.30 pm - Head Pink Beach
- 03.30 - Arrive at Pink beach. Snorkel, relax or sunbath.
- 05.00 pm - Head to Kalong Island.
- 05.30 pm - Arrive at Kalong Island. Enjoy the sunset.
- Dine and overnight on boat.
Swim with Manta Rays and Snorkel or relax at the beach.
- 05.00am - Head to Padar Island.
- 06.30 am - Arrive at Padar Island. Hike up to catch sunset.
- 09.00 am - Head to Manta Point.
- 10.30 am - Arrive at Manta Point. Swim with Manta Rays
- 11.40 am - Head to Kanawa Island.
- 01.30 pm - Arrive at Kanawa Island. Snorkel or relax.
- 03.00 pm - Head to Labuan Bajo
- 04.00 pm - Arrive at Labuan Bajo Harbour and drive back to the hotel.
This is a private boat charter so pick-up and drop-off can be flexible and tailored to your desired itinerary.