Cunca Wulang Waterfall and Batu Cermin Trip by Plataran Komodo
Meet your guide
See Impressive waterfalls cascade into beautiful, fresh-water pools and leading into a series of smaller waterfalls
- 09:00 am: Pick-up from the resort. Arrive at Wersawe Village and begin a medium-impact hike. The medium-impact hike to Cunca Wulang from Wersawe Village is pleasantly seamed by paddy fields in different stages of their planting and harvesting cycle. Vanilla, coffee, candlenut, and cacao can also be seen along the trail. The local guide will be glad to show you the best trails and places in the canyon, in return for a small contribution. After that, head back to Labuan Bajo and visit the Limestone Mirror Cave. Sunshine comes in through a hole in the tunnel and then bounces on the stone walls that again reflect small lights to other areas inside the cave like a mirror.
- 05:00 pm: Drop off to the Resort.
- Private full-day tour by car
- Local guide
- Mineral water and soft drinks
- Cool towel and beach towel
- Entrance fees for Cunca Wulang waterfall
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Entrance fees for Limestone Mirror Cave
- Fuel and Parking Fee
- Tax and Service Charges
No transport included
The exact meetup time will be confirmed upon booking confirmation.