2D1N Private Deluxe Boat Charter (10 persons) by Komodo Marina Tour
Meet your guide
Komodo Marina Tour
Encounter with Komodo Dragons in their natural habitat. Snorkel and discover amazing marine life and corals. Witness thousands of fruit bats flying out of mangrove forest
- 07.30 am - Hotel Pick up.
- 08.00 am - Onboard & depart to Kelor Island.
- 09.30 - Arrive Kelor Island. Hike to the summit of the land
- 1.00 am - Head to Menjerite Island.
- 01.00 pm - Arrive to Menjerite Island. snorkel at the small beach
- 02.30 pm - Head Rinca Island.
- 03.30 pm - Arrive at Rinca Island to trek and encounter the endangered Komodo dragosn in their natural habitat .
- 05.00 pm - Head to Kalong Island.
- 05.30 pm - Arrive Kalong Island to see the migration of hundreds, if not thousands of bats. Stay overnight on boat.
Today you'll trek at Padar Island and see the iconic view, and see the coral hued Pink Beach
- 05.00am - Head to Padar Island.
- 06.30 am - Arrive at Padar Island and trek to the top for iconic views and sunrise.
- 09.00 am - Head to Pink beach.
- 10.00 am - Arrive at Pink beach. Snorkel or relax.
- 11.40 am - Head to Manta Point.
- 01.30 pm - Arrive at Manta Point. Swim with Mantas
- 02.30 pm - Head to Kanawa Island. Snorkel or relax.
- 04.00 pm - Head to Labuan Bajo
- 05.00 pm - Arrive at Labuan Bajo Harbour. Drive back to the hotel.
- Meals onboard
- Afternoon tea
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Return Transfer from hotel
- Mineral water
- Local Guide
- Komodo National Park fees & ranger fee. Foreigner: IDR 460,000/pax /day (weekday), IDR 535,000/pax/day (weekend), local: IDR 265,000/pax/day (weekday), IDR 267,500/pax/day (weekend) paid in Komodo National Park
Return transport included
This is a private boat charter so pick-up and drop-off can be flexible and tailored to your desired itinerary.