3D2N Private Deluxe Boat Charter (10 persons) by Komodo Marina Tour
Meet your guide
Komodo Marina Tour
Today you'll trek around the beautiful Rinca Island and get the chance to spot the endangered Komodo Dragons!
- 07.30 am - Hotel Pick up.
- 08.00 am - Onboard & depart to Kelor Island.
- 09.30 - Arrive Kelor Island. Brief Rest Stop Kelor Island: Hike to the summit of the land
- 11.00 am - Head to Menjerite Island.
- 01.00 pm - Arrive and Snorkel at Menjerite.
- 02.30 pm - Head Rinca Island
- 03.30 pm - Arrive at Rinca Island to see the incredible Komodo dragons.
- 05.00 pm - Head to Kalong Island (also known as Bat island, where hundreds if not thousands of bats migrate each night)
- 05.30 pm - Arrive Kalong Island. Stay overnight on boat.
Today you'll trek at Padar Island and see the iconic view, and see the coral hued Pink Beach
- 05.00am - Head to Padar Island
- 06.30 am - Arrive at Padar Island. Hike to watch amazing sunrise from the top
- 09.00 am - Head to Pink beach
- 10.00 am - Arrive at Pink beach. Snorkel and relax on the beach
- 12.40 am - Head to Taka Makassar
- 02.30 pm - Arrive at Taka Makassar
- 03.30 - Head to Gili Laba
- 04.30 pm - Arrive at Gili Laba.
- Dine and overnight on boat
Swim with Manta Rays
- 05.00am - Head to Manta Point.
- 06.30 am - Arrive at Manta Point.
- 09.00 am - Head to Kanawa Island. Snorkel and relax.
- 01.30 Head to Labuan Bajo
- 02.30 pm - Arrive at Labuan Bajo Harbour. Drive back to the hotel.
- Meals onboard
- Afternoon tea
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Return Transfer from hotel
- Mineral water
- Local Guide
- Komodo National Park fees & ranger fee. Foreigner: IDR 460,000/pax /day (weekday), IDR 535,000/pax/day (weekend), local: IDR 265,000/pax/day (weekday), IDR 267,500/pax/day (weekend) paid in Komodo National Park
- Personal needs
Return transport included
This is a private boat charter so pick-up and drop-off can be flexible and tailored to your desired itinerary.