3D2N Private Standard Boat Charter (10 persons) by Dino Trip Komodo
Meet your guide
Dino Trip Komodo
You will be trekking Kelor Island, visiting Komodo National park for Komodo Dragons and enjoying sunset in Kalong Island!
- 9.15 am: pick up time from airport or hotel 9.30 am: start the trip to Kelor island visit next to the komodo national park, kalong island for sunset hunting
Swimming with tropical fishes, pristine white sand beach
- 05:00 am: Trip to Padar Island, trekking 09.30 am: Trip to Pink Beach, snorkeling 12:00 pm: Snorkelling at Takka Makasar 04:00 pm: Go to Gili Lawa 05:00 pm: Sunset hunting! 6 pm: Free time!
Snorkeling with Manta Rays!
- 07:00 am: Start snorkeling at Manta Point 09:00 am: Trip to Kanawa island 10:00 am: Relaxing at Kanawa island 11.30 am: Back to Labuan Bao 01:00 pm: Estimated time of arrival at your accommodation or Labuan Bajo airport
- Return hotel/airport transfer
- Air-conditioned cabin
- 3 times meal every day during the trip
- Mineral water, tea, and coffee
- Life jacket
- Snorkeling equipment
- Electricity for charging your gadget
- Documentation (photo and 1-minute video)
- Basic English speaking guide
- Entrance fee Komodo National Park (IDR 350.000-400.000/pax)
- Ranger, guide, crew tip
- Accommodation after and before the trip
- Flight tickets
Return transport included
Pick up time will be confirmed 1 day before the departure date.