2D1N Private Deluxe Boat Charter (10 persons) by Flores Pristine Tour
Meet your guide
Flores Pristine Tour
See the coral-hued Pink Beach and mass exodus of bats at Bat Island
Accommodation: Derya Phinisi - Triple Cabin - Private Cabin
- Pick up at any time of your convenience.
- Get onboard and set sail for Bidadari Island.
- Later sail to Pink Beach to see the beautiful coral-hued beach.
- Afterward sail to Kalong Island (otherwise known as Bat Island) to see the mass exodus of hundreds, if not thousands, of bats.
- Dine and overnight on board.
Today you'll see the incredible Komodo Dragons
- 05.30 am - Arrive at Komodo Island to see its namesake endangered Komodo Dragons.
- Head to Manta Point for the chance to spot the massive, surreal Manta Rays.
- Afterwards, sail to Rinca Island for more trekking and a chance to spot the Komodo Dragons again.
- Head back to Labuan Bajo & transfer to your hotel or airport.
- English speaking guide
- Chef on board
- snorkeling gear
- Return transfer
- fruits, snacks, water, soft drinks
- Gopro/ upperwater photography
- Komodo National Park fees & ranger fee. Foreigner: IDR 460,000/pax /day (weekday), IDR 535,000/pax/day (weekend), local: IDR 265,000/pax/day (weekday), IDR 267,500/pax/day (weekend) paid in Komodo National Park
Return transport included
This is a private boat charter so pick-up and drop-off can be flexible and tailored to your desired itinerary.