2D1N Private Standard Boat Charter (10 persons) by Komodo Wanderlust Tour
Meet your guide
Komodo Wanderlust Tour
Trekking in Padar Island, enjoy the panorama views! See the Komodo Dragons in their natural habitat
- Early in the morning start sailing to Padar Island: Do trekking on Padar to sea an amazing view from Padar hill. Breakfast on the way to Padar. Then boating to Pink Beach. Arriving at Pink Beach: snorkel or just relax on the beach. Lunch will be served on the boat at Pink Beach. Sailing to Komodo Island: do trekking at the home of the giant lizard to see the Komodo Dragon and other wild animals. Sail to kalong komodo for dinner and overnight
Snorkel to see Mantas (if you're lucky!), relax on a sand bar and pristine white beaches.
- After breakfast sailing to Manta Point for snorkelling and if lucky you can see Manta Ray in here. Sail to Taka Makasar for snorkelling, and relaxing on pink sandy beach surrounded by sea. Then sail to Kanawa Island for swimming and snorkelling to see the underwater view and colourful fish; also relaxing and lying down on the white sandy beach. You will end the trip and return to Labuan Bajo in the afternoon.
- Local standard AC wooden boat for 2 Days 1 night
- Meals on boat
- AC car for transfer services
- All entrance fee needed
- Ranger fee
- English speaking guide fee
- Mineral water during the trip
- Snorkelling equipment
- Service fee
- Travel insurance
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
Return transport included
The exact pick up time will be shared with you post booking confirmation. The drop off time depends on the weather conditions.