2D1N Private Standard Boat Charter (8 persons)
By Dolphin Travel Mate
English speaking guide
Coffee and tea
Komodo National Park fees & ranger fee. Foreigner: IDR 460,000/pax /day (weekday), IDR 535,000/pax/day (weekend), local: IDR 265,000/pax/day (weekday), IDR 267,500/pax/day (weekend) paid in Komodo National Park
Meet your guide
Dolphin Travel Mate
Today you will be doing snorkelling around the islands.
- 9.30 am: Pick up at your hotel or airport
- 10.30 am: Start traveling from Labuan Bajo
- Head to Kanawa Island. This is a small island surrounded by crystal clear waters and beautiful coral.
- Leave for Pink Beach. This aptly named beach is peppered with red coral, giving it a light pink hue. Only a handful of places in the world have this natural phenomenon! Snorkel or relax.
- Later sail to Komodo Island to encounter with Komodo dragons in their natural habitat.
- Dine and overnight on boat
Today you will be doing some trekking around the islands to spot the Komodos in their natural habitat.
- 05.00 am: Set sail for Padar Island. Hike to the top of Padar Island to see the most iconic view of Komodo National Park. It's a short but steep, 30-minute hike, and well worth it!
- Visit Rinca Island, Trek at the Island. About 1049 dragons reside here, and you can hike around the island to try to spot them!
- Sail to Kelor Island. This is a small island next to Komodo Island surrounded by beautiful beaches. There's a short but steep hike up to a great viewpoint!
- Return to Labuan Bajo
This is a private boat charter so pick-up and drop-off can be flexible and tailored to your desired itinerary.