1D Private Standard Boat Charter (10 persons)
By Dolphin Travel Mate
English speaking guide
Coffee and tea
Komodo National Park fees & ranger fee. Foreigner: IDR 460,000/pax /day (weekday), IDR 535,000/pax/day (weekend), local: IDR 265,000/pax/day (weekday), IDR 267,500/pax/day (weekend) paid in Komodo National Park
Meet your guide
Dolphin Travel Mate
Today you will be doing some trekking around the islands to spot the Komodos in their natural habitat.
- 9.30 am: Start traveling from Labuan Bajo.
- Visit the scenic Padar Island. Hike to the top of Padar Island to see the most iconic view of Komodo National Park. It's a short but steep, 30-minute hike, and well worth it!
- Later sail to Komodo Island
- Leave for Pink Beach. This aptly named beach is peppered with red coral, giving it a light pink hue. Only a handful of places in the world have this natural phenomenon!
- Head to Kanawa Island. This is a small island surrounded by crystal clear waters and beautiful coral. Snorkel or relax
- Head back to Labuan Bajo. Arrive back between 4-6 pm depending on weather conditions.
This is a private boat charter so pick-up and drop-off can be flexible and tailored to your desired itinerary.