In this combined package, you traverse the entire Everest region. This tour is perfect for ambitious trekkers who want to cross high altitude passes and also summit a Himalayan peak. The trekking route for this option lets you have a thorough look at every corner of Everest from valley to valley and glaciers one after another. You'll get to scale the world's highest mountain and enjoy many intimate, close-up views of it. Enjoying it while basking in the warmth of the sunrise makes the experience even more surreal.
Local Guesthouse (Various accommodations) - Standard Twin Room (Private)
Welcome, Farewell dinner with cultural program.
Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit.
Round Flight ticket for Up and Down (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu) with airport TAX.
Full Board Meals (3 Meals a day) while on the trek.
Island Peak Climbing permits and entrance fees for Everest National Park Area.
All necessary camping equipments; Tent, Table & Chair for climbing expedition's crew's.
Professional & highly expertise government licensed holder Trekking/Climbing Guide.
2:1 Ratio Porter Carrying 30KG.
All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes Food, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
All the necessary trekking gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
Friends Adventure Team's Sleeping Bag, Walking Poles and Duffel Bag, to be return after trip completed.
Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
Arrangement of all rescue and evacuation promptly, in worst condition
Island peak expedition group climbing gear, climbing rope, snow bars & carabineers etc.
Trekking Map, Friends Adventure Team's special Souvenir.
Agency service charge.
Meals in Kathmandu.
Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
All desserts, sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
Any additional staff other than specified.
Medical and Travel Insurance and Emergency rescue by any means of Transportation including Helicopter evacuation if required.
Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
Airfare of international flights.
Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
Any other item not included in "Cost Includes" Section.
Where You'll Meet
Where You'll Meet
- Tribhuvan International Airport (KTM)
What You'll Do
What You'll Do
Arrival in Kathmandu, Nepal
- Depending on the time of your arrival, you will then be transported to the prepared accommodation (usually in Thamel).
Today you will visit four UNESCO heritage monuments in Kathmandu valley.
- Morning: Breakfast at the hotel
- Afternoon: Visit Swoyambhunath, Patan Dubar Square, Boudhanath, and Pashupatinath
Today you will arrive at the beautiful town of Lukla, where your trek will begin.
- Morning: Drive to airport to board the flight to Lukla
- Afternoon: Day walk towards Phakding
- Evening: Spend the night on the bank of Dudh Koshi River
Today, your trek begins and will take you through beautiful places such as Sagarmatha National Park and Namche Bazaar.
- Morning: Trek to Sagarmatha National Park
- Afternoon: From Monjo, trek towards Namche Bazaar
- Evening: Spend the night at Namche Bazaar
Today is your first day of acclimatisation.
- Morning: Slow hike to Everest viewpoint, then to Khumjung
- Afternoon: Return back to Namche Bazaar, explore Namche Bazaar
Today you will head to a beautiful and glorious Sherpa village - Thame!
- Morning to evening: Trek to Thame
Today you'll trek to a quieter area of the Everest region, Lungden.
- Morning: Trek towards Lungden
- Afternoon: Stop at Marlung for lunch before continuing the trek
- Evening: Spend the night at Lungden
Acclimatisation day at Lungden
- Today you'll spend the day acclimatising to the altitude at 4380m
Today you'll get to enjoy a breathtaking, panoramic view of the mountains from one of the best viewing spots.
- Morning: Challenging uphill walk towards Renjo la, enjoy the views there
- Afternoon: Begin to descend towards Gokyo
- Evening: Reach Dudh Pokhari and spend the night there
Today you'll walk along glacial paths to get to a new location - Thangnak!
- Moring: Easy walk to Thangnak
- Afternoon: Lunch and explore Thangnak
Today you'll walk through a high mountain pass called Cho La where you'll get to enjoy marvellous views of the mountains.
- Morning: Uphill trek towards Cho La
- Afternoon: Enjoy the view
- Evening: Descend to Dzongla and spend the night there
Your path today will bring you back to the usual trekkers' route.
- Morning: Walk to Lobuche
- Afternoon: Explore Lobuche
- Evening: Spend the night there
Today is the day you'll make it to the base camp of this epic journey!
- Morning: Trek to Gorakshep
- Afternoon: Lunch, check-in at Gorakshep lodge, head towards Everest base camp
- Evening: Enjoy the view and head back to Gorakshep for the night
Today you'll reach the maximum elevation level of this trip while you hike to Kalapatthar for a view of the sunrise over the panoramic Himalayan range.
- Morning: Hike to Kalapatthar, watch the sunrise
- Afternoon: Return to Gorakshep lodge, begin trek to Lobuche
Today you'll cross the third and highest pass of your trip.
- Morning: Uphill trek towards Kongma La
- Evening: Overnight stay at Chukhung
Today you'll head towards Island Peak base camp and set up your own tent for the night.
- Morning: Leave Everest base camp for Island Peak
- Afternoon: Descend from Imja Khola and head towards Chukhung, trek to base camp
- Evening: Spend the night at Island Peak base camp
Today you'll spend a full day at the base camp of Island Peak acclimatising and making the necessary preparations for the summit push tomorrow.
- Morning: Climbing clinic
- Afternoon: Rest
Today you'll scale the summit!
- Morning (5am): Begin trek towards summit
- Evening (5pm): Arrive back at Island Peak Base Camp
Today is an extra day to make up for any possible delays or obstacles on the summit push.
- Today is an extra day to make up for any possible delays or obstacles on the summit push. Otherwise, the following days' activities will be pushed up.
Today is an easy day of rest and relaxation after having scaled the summit the previous day.
- Morning: Trek to Pangboche village
- Afternoon: Rest or explore Pangboche vilalge
- Evening: Spend the night there
Today you'll get to visit the famous Tengboche monastery again, or just explore the nooks and cranny of Namche Bazaar that you haven't already.
- Morning: Trek back down to Namche Bazaar (~6 hours)
- Afternoon: Stroll around Namche Bazaar or rest
The final day of your trek.
- Morning: Walk back to Lukla via Monjo and Phakding
- Afternoon: Upon reaching Lukla, the trek comes to an end
- Evening: Overnight stay at a lodge
- This is an additional day in the itinerary to compensate for any possible delays on the trekking or cancellation of the flights.