2D1N Safari & Stay
By Ajith Safari Jeep Tours
Choose this if...
2 half-day game drive
All meals during the stay
Park Entrance ticket
Today you will be going on a afternoon Game Drive in Yala National Park
Accommodation: Yala Tented Safari Camp - Tented Room
- 12.30 PM: Meet at the meeting point, Ushered by our 4x4 Safari Jeep to the Camp. Welcome and Briefing
- 01.30 PM: Delicious Sri Lankan Lunch. Enjoy a short break in a hammock for the Dusk Drive
- 02.30 PM: Afternoon Game Drive in Yala Block
- 06.15 PM: Return to the Camp and Dinner
Today you will be going on a morning Game Drive in Yala National Park
- 05.00 AM: Morning game drive for the chance to spot leopards and elephants if you're lucky!
- Breakfast will be served to you while enjoying the safari
- 10.30 AM: Return to the tented accommodation
Meet your guide
Ajith Safari Jeep Tours
What others are saying
Ajith Safari Jeep Tours Policies
Other Things to Know
Yes sure! If you're coming from any other parts of Sri Lanka (e.g. Colombo) to Yala National Park for your safari, or you need to head from Yala National Park to any other parts of Sri Lanka after your safari, we can provide a private car transfer. This will cost US $60 per 4-person car, per one-way transfer. Please do indicate in your booking form if you require this transfer.
Most of our safari partners visit Block 1 as that is the one that is closest to the towns of Tissamaharam and Kataragama where most of the hotels are. It is also the block which has the most wildlife. Block 5 is visited on occasion. The other blocks require special permission for entry. If you have a certain block in mind, do let us know and we can see if we can arrange!