Back to Kawah Ijen Trek
Ijen Blue Flame Trip starting from Banyuwangi
By Blue Fire Ijen Tour
Price from USD$39.21 IDR550.000 per person
Kawah Ijen, it’s an active volcano located in Banyuwangi Town, East Java. This trip starts in Banyuwangi and takes you to the Ijen Crater where you will be able to witness the blue flame, see the green crater lake and experience a beautiful sunrise at the top of the crater rim.
Pick up service from your Hotel/Homestay in Banyuwangi & transfer out back to your Hotel/Homestay in Banyuwangi
Land transportation with driver and fuel during the trip
Mineral water and English speaking guide
Cost for parking during the trip
Entrance fee in Ijen Crater
Extra tour in Jagir Waterfall
Tipping & other personal costs
Same Price as What You’d Find Locally
Free Date Change ~ 3 Days Before
Low Carbon Footprint
Always Available to Chat
Guaranteed Trip Even with 1 Guest
Meet your guide
Blue Fire Ijen Tour
Founded by local professional guides who specialize in guiding in East Java this company organizes trips in Java Island, especially Banyuwangi and surrounding area.
4 years experience
Fluent English, Bahasa
Trips available daily
If you require an earlier date, please request to book.
Please note that this is a sample itinerary and may be subject to change depending on weather conditions.
Day 1: Banyuwangi - Ijen - Banyuwangi
You will see Blue Flame in Ijen crater
- 00:30 AM Start driving to Paltuding (Start Point of the Trekking)
- 01:45 AM Start trek to Ijen Crater. This will take about 1 – 2 hours, depending on your fitness. Upon your arrival at the top of the crater, you will be invited to see the the most famous natural phenomenon of blue fire. It’s only 2 in the world, in Ijen Crater, Indonesia and Dallol Volcano, Ethiopia. But to see closer, you must go down into the crater of Ijen.
- 5:30 AM Go back up to the crater rim to catch the sunrise
- 7:00 AM Go down to parking log
- 8:00 AM Drive back to the city and we will stop in Jagir Waterfall to relax
- 9:00 AM Back to Hotel/Homestay in Banyuwangi
Guest's hotel in Banyuwangi
Guest's hotel in Banyuwangi
Other Things to Know
Cancellation and Exchange Policy
Strict Cancellation Policy
You can be fully refunded for cancellations within 24 hours of booking. Other cancellations will not be refunded.
Flexible Date Policy
You can change your trip date once for free up to 3 days before your trip. Any date change will be subject to availability, and will not count as a cancellation.
Packing list for the trip
Cap or a hat
ID card (or copy)
Raincoat and wet tissues (you can buy during our stops at gas stations or minimart)
Small backpack to carry items up the volcano;
Tripod and more battery (when you need it)
Walking shoes; trekking shoes, running shoes, hiking shoes
Warm clothes (long pants, scarf, jacket, some type of hoody)